Yet another reason to fire Lovie

jason

Has there ever, EVER, been a HC more ignorantly stubborn, more ridiculously incompetent, more hilariously overmatched and bewildered by the ability to challenge via instant replay?! This guy constantly challenges the wrong plays, and looks baffled with that Zombie Lovie look when the call doesn't go his way. It' almost as if he's saying, "Yeah, I knew it, but I have these challenges so I may as well use them."

And don't even get me started on the plays he DOESN'T challenge.

It's time to put the pink paper into the printer so Lovie's pink slip is ready as soon as the season ends.

Has there ever, EVER, been a HC more ignorantly stubborn, more ridiculously incompetent, more hilariously overmatched and bewildered by the ability to challenge via instant replay?! This guy constantly challenges the wrong plays, and looks baffled with that Zombie Lovie look when the call doesn't go his way. It' almost as if he's saying, "Yeah, I knew it, but I have these challenges so I may as well use them."

And don't even get me started on the plays he DOESN'T challenge.

It's time to put the pink paper into the printer so Lovie's pink slip is ready as soon as the season ends.

My wife and I both knew he was going to challenge and we were yelling at the TV. He' s got to go.

Peace :dabears

Let's just hope that the rumor mill that says that someone above Angelo is apparently looking at replacements for both Angelo and Smith. The sooner the jackass GM and the bumbling head coach are shown the door the better off this team may be once again. Granted I thought initially that the Smith hiring was a good move however, this is the third consecutive season that we have missed the playoffs and the person evaluating the player talent and person who is supposed to be motivating this team are both totally incompetent in their abilities.

It's just pathetic...

Let's just hope that the rumor mill that says that someone above Angelo is apparently looking at replacements for both Angelo and Smith. The sooner the jackass GM and the bumbling head coach are shown the door the better off this team may be once again. Granted I thought initially that the Smith hiring was a good move however, this is the third consecutive season that we have missed the playoffs and the person evaluating the player talent and person who is supposed to be motivating this team are both totally incompetent in their abilities.