Name your top 5 Bears QB's

flea

Right mine.

1 Jim McMahon - He stood up to coaches said what he thought, mooned the pess wore shades & wore a Bears jersey to the White House when the Packers won the Super Bowl. Whats not to like???

2 Erik Kramer - The first true legit QB we had since McMahon, set single season records.

3. Mike Tomczak - Yes he was only a servicable back-up but went on to have a lenghty career. He was the Bears 1st starting QB when I started following & he stuck with me.

4 Kyle Orton - The Neckbeard a true gritty leader in the McMahon mould.

5 Rex Grossman - Oh the Sex Cannon how we loved you. Showed so much only to show so little soon after. Such a pretty long ball. I'll always remember that Falcons game

Right mine.

1 Jim McMahon - He stood up to coaches said what he thought, mooned the pess wore shades & wore a Bears jersey to the White House when the Packers won the Super Bowl. Whats not to like???

2 Erik Kramer - The first true legit QB we had since McMahon, set single season records.

3. Mike Tomczak - Yes he was only a servicable back-up but went on to have a lenghty career. He was the Bears 1st starting QB when I started following & he stuck with me.

5 Rex Grossman - Oh the Sex Cannon how we loved you. Showed so much only to show so little soon after. Such a pretty long ball. I'll always remember that Falcons game

1. Jim McMahon

2. Sid Luckman

3 Jay Cutler

4. Billy Wade

5. Bobby Douglas--yeah, I know he didn't win anything, but he was one tough QB.

1. Jim McMahon

Then in no particular order:

2. Jim Miller

3. Erik Kramer

4. Kyle Orton

5. Jay Cutler

I can only really choose guys I've seen play. Respect to Luckman, etc...

Something to pass the long off-season, will do one for all positions

name your 5 favourite Bears QB's. Doesn't need to be the best just YOUR top 5

We're the same, but I can't add Rex. Too big of a disappointment.

I've got gutty Jim Miller.

Right mine.

Krenzel doesn't make the list. I think we fans tend to be a tad harsh on him. He was a 2nd day pick who was forced into action his rookie year, on an AWFUL team. He stunk, make no mistake about it, but I can't rip him too much.

Kordell stunk, but didn't make the list due to playing well elsewhere.

What? No Krenzel or Kordell?

Something to pass the long off-season, will do one for all positions

name your 5 favourite Bears QB's. Doesn't need to be the best just YOUR top 5

5 Best

Luckman

Kramer

McMahon

Grossman

Cutler

Grossman is ahead of Cutler only because his one solid year (up and down) he led the team to the superbowl (or was part of that team). In two more years, Cutler will be #1. Jim Miller would be #6.

5 Favorites:

Grossman

Cutler - Cutler will soon pass Rexy

Kramer

McNown - Loved him at UCLA

Kordell - Thought he would have been fun to watch, too bad he was done.

My five favorite quarterbacks of all time on the Bears:

1. Mad Mac

2. Vince Evans

3. Jim Miller

4. Bob Avellini

5. Jay Cutler

I have only truthfully been watching the Bears since the early to mid 70s and these guys are my most favorite QBs that I have actually seen play.

My five favorite quarterbacks of all time on the Bears:

1. Mad Mac

2. Vince Evans

3. Jim Miller

4. Bob Avellini

5. Jay Cutler

I have only truthfully been watching the Bears since the early to mid 70s and these guys are my most favorite QBs that I have actually seen play.

I liked Evans too. But I'd take Douglas over Avellini.