Highlight video

Alaskan Grizzly

I am a fan of the highlight reel. Found one on You tube that is pretty decent. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uF_Z3IMwevM

I know the Lovie detractors will point out the middle segment, which coincidently is where the season soured (in the middle). But I will counter with those same people who claimed that Lovie had "lost the team/locker room" with the segment of video at the end. Especially the section with the second Viking's game. Looks to me like a lot of players really wanting to win and pretty happy when they eventually did.

Another positive to take away from this video. Besides all the the good things that occured over the WHOLE season (many I even forgot about) is to think about how young this team is. The possibilities are endless. Go Bears 2010.

I am a fan of the highlight reel. Found one on You tube that is pretty decent. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uF_Z3IMwevM

I know the Lovie detractors will point out the middle segment, which coincidently is where the season soured (in the middle). But I will counter with those same people who claimed that Lovie had "lost the team/locker room" with the segment of video at the end. Especially the section with the second Viking's game. Looks to me like a lot of players really wanting to win and pretty happy when they eventually did.

Another positive to take away from this video. Besides all the the good things that occured over the WHOLE season (many I even forgot about) is to think about how young this team is. The possibilities are endless. Go Bears 2010.

Great video! It's amazing how much things change throughout the course of a season.

Awesome video. It was enlightening, exciting, and enraging. What was most upsetting was the absolute lack of running highlights on offense. How pathetic. It was nice, however, to see all the bombs from Cutler...and there could have easily been about 4 or 5 more.