RD 6, 12 (181) - QB Dan LeFevour, Central Michigan

RD 7, 11 (218) - OT J'Marcus Webb, West Texas A&M

Official Bears Draft board...

RD 3, 11 (75) - S Major Wright, Florida

RD 4, 11 (109) - DE Corey Wootton, Northwestern

RD 5, 10 (141) - CB Joshua Moore, Kansas State

RD 6, 12 (181) - QB Dan LeFevour, Central Michigan

RD 7, 11 (218) - OT J'Marcus Webb, West Texas A&M

Now its on to the fun of UFAs. Let's see how many OL prospects they get for camp.

Not very happy with the fact that they waited until the seventh for OL help. Yet again ignored. But, we are just fans and don't know any better, right? Good thing the Bears have been consistently good for the past decade, otherwise that argument wouldn't make any damn sense.

Not very happy with the fact that they waited until the seventh for OL help. Yet again ignored. But, we are just fans and don't know any better, right? Good thing the Bears have been consistently good for the past decade, otherwise that argument wouldn't make any damn sense.

We did have lots of needs. I've thought all along we'd address the secondary via the draft and the o-line via free agency (like Angelo's always done)

How would you feel about Faneca?

We did have lots of needs. I've thought all along we'd address the secondary via the draft and the o-line via free agency (like Angelo's always done)

How would you feel about Faneca?

Faneca? I'm not sure. I'd feel the same way I did about Pace. At first I would be hyped, remembering his old playing ability. Then I would caution myself because of how Pace turned out.

IF they signed him, I'd be pretty happy. But it would not surprise me if he Pace'd the Bears.

What if they sign him to a deal that would allow us to bring him in and try him out during mini camps and then decide later to keep him or cut bait before the season starts? A reasonable deal with a good size bonus if he makes the final roster would be a win/win situation.

What if they sign him to a deal that would allow us to bring him in and try him out during mini camps and then decide later to keep him or cut bait before the season starts? A reasonable deal with a good size bonus if he makes the final roster would be a win/win situation.

If they did that, I'd be totally down for the signing. But Faneca wouldn't take a pay cut to stay with the Jets (he was due $7.5 mil) so something tells me he wouldn't be amenable to a cheap, no-risk deal with his new team. If he is, that's awesome. But if he's going to want big money and a guaranteed starting job, I'd rather pass.

Faneca will get his money from the Jets this season anyway, so any extra money is just icing on the cake. So I think if we want him for this season, money isn't the biggest issue. What other factors can we offer him?

Faneca will get his money from the Jets this season anyway, so any extra money is just icing on the cake. So I think if we want him for this season, money isn't the biggest issue. What other factors can we offer him?

A 2010-2011 Super Bowl Ring of course!

If they did that, I'd be totally down for the signing. But Faneca wouldn't take a pay cut to stay with the Jets (he was due $7.5 mil) so something tells me he wouldn't be amenable to a cheap, no-risk deal with his new team. If he is, that's awesome. But if he's going to want big money and a guaranteed starting job, I'd rather pass.

I'm sure when they look at the last 2 years of film on him, his value will be pretty close to set by that. They'll know by the play or what everyone else is doing if he is grading well in his matchups.

Pace was a bad signing, but I don't think Faneca is the same.

When we signed Pace, most in the league believed he was done. As I recall, only two other teams showed any interest, and that was only at RT. We were the only team that felt he could not only still play, but still play LT.

Faneca plays a different position. Decline at OG is not as noticable as at OT, much less LT. Also, Faneca did play well last year. Pass blocking was not as good, though protecting a rookie QB, much of their OL "looked" weaker in that area. But his run blocking was still solid.

I think Faneca would be far more like when we signed R.Brown. He isn't a long term solution, but a solid short term fix.

Faneca? I'm not sure. I'd feel the same way I did about Pace. At first I would be hyped, remembering his old playing ability. Then I would caution myself because of how Pace turned out.

IF they signed him, I'd be pretty happy. But it would not surprise me if he Pace'd the Bears.