Bears @ Cowboys, 9/19/10 Game thread

balta1701-A

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

get Knox in there to return punts. this is ridiculous

I am surprised about this D. This D was just really bad in the preseason and now its like a brand new D. All 3 of those LB's are playing a great game and the Dline is at least getting pressure on Romo. He is tough to bring down as he pretty elusive

Forte is just pathetic at getting 1 yard when he needs to. It's time for Chester Taylor. That's just a play that should result in a first down.

Its not just Forte. As a team we are now 1 for 9 on 3rd down conversions. That must improve. We needed to at least extend the drive to take time off clock. Thank god for Brian Iwuh who got a daily double. Good tackle plus drawing a penalty

Forte is just pathetic at getting 1 yard when he needs to. It's time for Chester Taylor. That's just a play that should result in a first down.

Seriously? For real?

This is not on Forte or Tayor. This is an OL problem. It's the same problem they had the past two years, and the same problem they had in the first half when Cutler got ass blisters from being slammed against the turf.

For all of Hester's faults on Special Teams the last two years, when he gets the ball in his hands on offense...he is DANGEROUS. Right after that first tackle I yelled, "SEE YA!"

so did I. Culter looks damn good and now he hits forte for a TD. Absolutely beautiful throws by him today. Being very smart with the ball

Who wants to bet the Bears go into the famous Cover-2 Prevent, also known as the Cover-0?

I hope it doesn't happen, but I predict the Cowboys will make a nice drive here.

They're up 10 now with 4:45 on the clock and Dallas has only 2 TO's left.

That 2 possession lead is a huge difference in terms of running the "prevent".