Bears @ Cowboys, 9/19/10 Game thread

balta1701-A

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow are you kidding me? That's ridiculous. He still had 5 catches for 71 yards and is Cutler's go to guy. I put s a starter for my fantasy team and now they are putting him in the dog house. ugh...

in a way im glad martz is willing to do this as it sends a message to the rest of the guys. but i know what you are saying as I have him in 1 of my leagues as well. i am wondering if martz will now get him in there in the 2nd half

3rd and Long - Great play call by Martz. Having Hester clear out the path for an underneath route to Forte. Should have gone for huge yards. Great play by the Cowboys, unfortunately.

Seems like a lot of steam from the first half is gone. I wonder if Cutler is tired/sore/hurt?

3rd and Long - Great play call by Martz. Having Hester clear out the path for an underneath route to Forte. Should have gone for huge yards. Great play by the Cowboys, unfortunately.

Seems like a lot of steam from the first half is gone. I wonder if Cutler is tired/sore/hurt?

i don't think so. he had that perfectly thrown ball to hester that he dropped. hester has to come up with those