Packers at Bears, 9/27/10 game thread

balta1701-A

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For the record, I HATE the F'ing Cover-2, and the way Lovie runs it. The packers are doing the exact same thing that the Colts did in the Super Bowl. Short passes over and over and over and over...

Actually the plan isn't bad this game. Make them go short and eliminate the big play. Then hope for a mistake or a turnover.

The PAckers are an elite team and we are not. All we can hope for is to have a chance to win at the end and we have that.

Dude its better than getting torched for 30+.

Now we have a chance to win.

Who's to say that an aggressive approach wouldn't work? Maybe the Bears' D would have knocked out Rodgers by now if they were actually attacking instead of giving the Packers 4yd completions over and over?

I don't want to sit around with fingers crossed and hope to have a chance to win. It's a passive, heartless way to play. I don't really think the Packers are all that superior, and the Bears' D can actually play with them. But we'll never know, because it's the typical bend but don't break garbage.

Who's to say that an aggressive approach wouldn't work? Maybe the Bears' D would have knocked out Rodgers by now if they were actually attacking instead of giving the Packers 4yd completions over and over?

I don't want to sit around with fingers crossed and hope to have a chance to win. It's a passive, heartless way to play. I don't really think the Packers are all that superior, and the Bears' D can actually play with them. But we'll never know, because it's the typical bend but don't break garbage.

The Bears have held one of the best offenses in the league to 17 points so far.

Pretty damn good, IMO.

Yes but we also probably dont get the kick return for the TD either. It was off of the field position from the missed TD opportunity.

Sorry, but the horrible offensive call didn't do anything on the actual play. The field position is consequential; with that I agree. But trying to give Lovie credit for the punt return which was in spite of his shit 4th down call is crazy.