Packers at Bears, 9/27/10 game thread

balta1701-A

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the Bears will win this one 31-27. Cutler will have another outstanding game and I think the Bears will comeback late to win the game. I believe this will be a game of quarterbacks. I don't think we will be able to stop Rodgers for 4 quarters. I think he'll have a slow 1st or 3rd quarter when the Bears defense is all hyped up to get after the quarterback but after a few completions he'll start to regain composure a little bit and get the Packers a few TD's. I think early in the game both teams will put up points in one of there first couple of possessions. Each team will come up with a few big plays here and there but in the 3rd quarter I believe the Packers will barely regain the lead late and in the 4th quarter, it becomes a very defensive game. I think the Bears step up there defense and keep holding the Packers offense to 3 and outs and allow Cutler to come in in the 2 min offense and put the Bears in position to score.

Cutler- 26-40 342 yards 2 TD's 0 INT's

Forte- 21 rushes 81 yards 2 TD's 2 catches 28 yards

Knox- 5 catches 72 yards 1 TD

Hester- 5 catches 68 yards 1 TD

Aromashodu 3 catches 65 yards 0 TD's

Bennet- 4 catches 34 yards 0 TD's

Olsen- 2 catches 17 yards

Taylor- 3 rushes 19 yards 5 catches 58 yards

Are you ready for some football...some MOnday night live!!!! The Bears and the Packers...here on a Monday Night!!!!

Should be a doozie. I'm definitely concerned about the Packers defense against our oline. If the game is a blowout, I think it will be the Pack ripping us out. However, we got a chance and I'm hoping they'll surprise me and pull it out. Our key is going to be our defense getting to Rodgers and our oline keeping Jay alive and giving him time and of course our offense holding onto the ball (minimum # of Turnovers).

Kick some ass guys!!!!