Observations....

madlithuanian

Much of this has been hit upon, so forgive my rant...

1. WTF w/ stopping running? Forte was on fire, then we ge pass happy. Martz better figure this out in 2 weeks.

2. Why does Smith do things that constantly piss me off? THe time out... Just when I want to give the guy a chance, he does something to annoy me.

3. Our O line was garbage. Omiyale was blown up more than Quagmire's sex doll... Webb too. And Garza... Just piss poor as we watch Cutler get pounded at least 6 times.

4. Jay, please throw the freaking ball away sometimes. You know your line is ass...play smarter. Also, no more lame duck passes in the red zome that even I could pick off.

5. Olsen, you have to make those catches. You are living up to your "Lady Thor" nickname... TOo little too late at the end when the Packers were just letting us march.

6. Peppers, please show up in 2 weeks. Not sure where he's been, but we need him.

...now with that said, we can shore thing up and make a run. Stranger things have happened. I believe we can beat any team in the NFC. But, unfortunately, I think we can lose to any team in the NFC. (Maybe besides the Rams...but who knows...)

NE still looks like the class of the league, and if Polamalu is healthy, PIT could be a beast.

It's time to kick back for a week and let it play out. I don't care who we play. I just want to play well and win.

Bear down...

Mad, I completely agree with you on this. The 2nd half was one of the most frustrating halves of football I have seen. The time out was the game/momentum changer that the Cheese Heads needed. There was also a lot more missed penalties on the TD drive for the Cheese Heads that would have negated the score. I think the NFL is happier that the Cheese Heads are in and there is a slight possibility of the two most storied franchises in the history of the league meeting one more time to settle the NFC. Talk about a possible TV ratings bonanza that FOX would have for that game especially if it is played in Prime Time. Smith should be fired for the time-out call itself. Kills the drive and the entire second half.

IT just seemed like the O, other than Forte, wasn't into the game all day.

I just still can't get over how many times we don't appear ready to snap the ball on time and then either get a penalty or a time out is wated. It's happened all season long. WTF?

Mad, I completely agree with you on this. The 2nd half was one of the most frustrating halves of football I have seen. The time out was the game/momentum changer that the Cheese Heads needed. There was also a lot more missed penalties on the TD drive for the Cheese Heads that would have negated the score. I think the NFL is happier that the Cheese Heads are in and there is a slight possibility of the two most storied franchises in the history of the league meeting one more time to settle the NFC. Talk about a possible TV ratings bonanza that FOX would have for that game especially if it is played in Prime Time. Smith should be fired for the time-out call itself. Kills the drive and the entire second half.

and as bad as that was, we lost by 7. And were driving at the end until Cutler threw a floater to an open DH.

I feel good about that game yesterday. Nothing to play for and yet they took the NFL's darlings down to the wire. I hope they can get past the iggles so we have a chance to play them again in the NFC championship game.

and as bad as that was, we lost by 7. And were driving at the end until Cutler threw a floater to an open DH.

I feel good about that game yesterday. Nothing to play for and yet they took the NFL's darlings down to the wire. I hope they can get past the iggles so we have a chance to play them again in the NFC championship game.

Loss to the Puckers, but still, life is good winning the division, being healthy and having the first round bye. Now, fix yesterday's problems and kick some playoff butt!