Who would you rather face

DaBearSox

I want Seattle. Period. They are not that good. They played out of their minds today. They will NOT play that way again, without their home crowd, without their good weather, without the lucky horseshoe. No way.

Plus, there is the revenge factor.

I want Seattle. Period. They are not that good. They played out of their minds today. They will NOT play that way again, without their home crowd, without their good weather, without the lucky horseshoe. No way.

I agree 100%. Rooting for the Pack tomorrow.

Peace :dabears

This is crazy. With one game the entire dynamics of the playoffs have changed. We have Bears fans rooting for GB, and there is a good chance it could be GB at CHI for the NFC Championship. Wouldn't that be something?

I agree, Seattle and it is not even close. Vick is just too dangerous.

I refuse to root for Green Bay and would love for the Bears to put an end to this Vick nonsense.

It's hard to win in Atlanta, but they haven't won against a good team in weeks. Since week 13 they've faced Carolina, Seattle, loss to NO, Carolina, and now a bye week. I'd much rather see them win over a team they should easily beat and come out flat in the NFC championship game. The Bears would have beaten a good team gaining momentum. Plus, Urlacher nullifies Vick, always has.

I want Seattle. Week 6 consisted of Martz calling an insane amount of pass plays and us only running 15 or so plays the entire game. Cutler had 39 pass attempts that game. When have we EVER rooted for GB?...It's ironic but I think GB wins and we get the SheHawks next week. Our coaching staff has been too good the last 10 weeks of the season to continue the Week 17 play calling.

I'm definitely not rooting for Green Bay, but I'd rather the Bears face the Seahawks than anyone else in the playoffs. I think the Seahawks are weak and lucky, and caught the Bears at just the right time of the season when nearly everything was being done incorrectly.

This is a different Bears team.

For better or for worse, the two things you always hope for in the playoffs is:

1) Play the worst team--Seattle won a playoff game and they STILL have a losing record. I can't see them winning a 2nd playoff game.

2) Homefield Advantage--It's debatable whether Soldier Field is an advantage. What's not debatable is that it'd be great to receive the Halas trophy at home.

Based on these two factors, I'm rooting for the Packers to win today and next week vs. Atlanta.

Most definitely agree.

I agree I would like the seahawks here next week. It's hard to root for the packers but I can think of it as rooting against the eagles. lol

A bears packers NFC Title game would be insane but a possibility. I think we can contain Vick should the packers lose and in a way it would be nice to be able to say we shut the mighty vick down twice this year kind irked me that even after we dominated the eagles that I heard things like "no one has yet figured out how handle vick and the eagles" I was think umm Chicago did. Should be an interesting matchup pack/eagles. I would much rather face the seahawks and do agree they played out of their minds and I think NO was expecting to walk in and win.

An added reason why it's better for the Bears to face the Seahawks next week: That means the Packers are playing in Atlanta.

Who has a better chance of upsetting Atlanta at home? Green Bay or Seattle?

Granted, that would mean a Chicago vs. Green Bay Championship game, but it's better in my mind than winning a game in Chicago versus the Eagles and then being forced to play in Atlanta. I was there the last time they played Chicago, and my ears still hurt. That is the very definition of home field advantage.