Video Breakdown of Cutler's Knee Injury

Cutsizzle

That was an excellent piece of journalism and commentary. Funny, because he does it better than any of the so-called experts on ESPN or elsewhere. Hard to refute as well.

This is true in so many cases. Even some of the radio guys. They get on the radio and talk about a game and don't take the time to watch the dam thing over. Fans are replaying the games looking at different plays and players and the mouth pieces on tv and radio don't have the decency to do their homework. I actually heard Boers say a couple weeks ago, "I didn't watch the game, but going by past instances..." WHAT? You didn't watch the Bears game and your job is to come on the radio and discuss it?

Anyway....If you pause the video at the 2:55 mark you really see the weight Pickett has on Cutlers leg. Pickett is listed at 340!

Another interesting look is at the 4:06 mark of the video. Watch how he stops himself after the dropback at about the 50 yd line. He hops to keep from planting that foot.

Great post! Thanks for sharing.

That guy did a tremendous job of reporting! Much kudos!

I will be checking that site our more often now!

That kind of stuff makes me proud to be a Bears fan. Not the jabroni burning his jersey...

http://www.chicitysports.com/2011/01/26/vi...s-fans-network/

Great breakdown with visual evidence. Yourboyroy is the man!

Good video but I'm not really seeing it. Saying "Oh, well he's tough so of course he's not going to show it" is a little weak. But notice on that forearm shiver of Eric Walden that Cutler gets his plant leg hit by Walden after Walden falls underneath him...then Cutler gets up a takes a step or two away and actually does appear to be hobbling. Cutler may have actually injured himself on that play! He was feeling badass about his block but trying to hide that he actually screwed his leg up at the same time. Which also might explain why he's being so vague with the media because who wants to admit they ruined a Super Bowl run on a probably unecessary block (though it was an awesome block).