slow

BearsFan1974

Agreed. But I hope that's a good sign that everyone agrees, for the most part, on what the Bears need: OL, DL, S, WR.

Expect it to get louder around the draft, and a hell of a lot louder if the Bears' management doesn't follow the agreed upon needs.

Agreed. But I hope that's a good sign that everyone agrees, for the most part, on what the Bears need: OL, DL, S, WR.

Expect it to get louder around the draft, and a hell of a lot louder if the Bears' management doesn't follow the agreed upon needs.

Ah, the nature of the board. Team makes questionable move and the board goes nuts. Team makes good moves and board is kinda quiet

So true.

I really think this is the first time in a long while a vast majority of us agree on the needs. And a serious overwhelming majority agree on the 1st priority, OL. From there, we have some differing opinions on ranking DL, S and WR.

If only the brain trust would consult us... I'll pine for that as I hope I win the Lotto...

So true.

I really think this is the first time in a long while a vast majority of us agree on the needs. And a serious overwhelming majority agree on the 1st priority, OL. From there, we have some differing opinions on ranking DL, S and WR.

If only the brain trust would consult us... I'll pine for that as I hope I win the Lotto...

I agree and if Angelo fails to deliver a quality draft, I say Chuck U. Farley and send him on his way.

Agreed except for the safety position unless Manning cannot be resigned...if he is signed I think we are fine there with Major Wright working into the mix and starters Harris and Manning....let's get one or two O linesman, a nice DT, and a big target WR. I still think we could really use a quality WR...maybe even in FA?

Agreed except for the safety position unless Manning cannot be resigned...if he is signed I think we are fine there with Major Wright working into the mix and starters Harris and Manning....let's get one or two O linesman, a nice DT, and a big target WR. I still think we could really use a quality WR...maybe even in FA?

For the record, I actually agree with more with you than not, but I included WR and S in there because several others have mentioned it. Personally, I want the following positions to be addressed:

OT, DT, OG, C, DE, P, Backup QB...and I wouldn't be terribly upset if it happened in that order.

For the record, I actually agree with more with you than not, but I included WR and S in there because several others have mentioned it. Personally, I want the following positions to be addressed:

OT, DT, OG, C, DE, P, Backup QB...and I wouldn't be terribly upset if it happened in that order.

Not far off from my wish list, which would be OT, DT, WR, OG, and then best athlete type picks...maybe a LB as some of ours are a getting a bit old.