Roy Williams

chitownman

Watching the play in the first half where Cutler threw a pick, did anyone else notice that it appeared that Williams gave up on the play after making his move on the Cheese Head DB as Cutler threw the ball? Seems to me that if Williams was our best option available to pick up then he should be doing anything and everything he is able to in order to re-establish himself as a top-level (I use that lightly) receiver. Right now it seems that he is a waste of money as he has struggled with a groin injury and plays like the pick shows that he is really not into what needs to be as a player in the NFL.

It's not so much of a waste of money for Williams. We're not paying a lot. It's a waste of Cutler.

Watching the play in the first half where Cutler threw a pick, did anyone else notice that it appeared that Williams gave up on the play after making his move on the Cheese Head DB as Cutler threw the ball? Seems to me that if Williams was our best option available to pick up then he should be doing anything and everything he is able to in order to re-establish himself as a top-level (I use that lightly) receiver. Right now it seems that he is a waste of money as he has struggled with a groin injury and plays like the pick shows that he is really not into what needs to be as a player in the NFL.