Mike Tice is the Most Overrated Coach Ever

dawhizz

At least Martz did something once upon a time.

Tice was the offensive line coach for a Vikings team that never accomplished anything. He was unspectacular as the Vikings head coach and bad as the Jaguars offensive coordinator.

The offensive line has, if possible, gotten worse under Tice and Tice has given every indication that this is the group he wanted to go to war with. Part of his job is to prepare the offensive line to perform on game day, and he has shown no ability to do that. Do the players have to perform? Absolutely. But I've seen no indication that he has had any kind of positive impact on this team.

Time to clean house, boys. Get rid of Tice. Get rid of Marinelli. Get rid of Lovie and the woefully outdated cover-2 (it doesn't work in the current pass-happy NFL). And take Angelo with you while you're at it.

I basically agree.

Sometimes you just need to hit the reset button. After this season, it should be hit.

The fault is across the board. GM, coaches, players.

GM drafts poorly and doesn't address needs.

Coaching staff tries to do things that the personnel cannot do and don't know how to adjust or have the payers ready to play.

The players make numerous mistakes because they aren't really held accountable most the time.

It's a fail from top to bottom. It's time for a change.

It's feasible something can be turned around and the season is salvaged. But, I just don't think it'll happen.

I am concerned that every game will be this difficult from here on out. We have gotten old on D, our O line is horrific, and we still have no go to WR. It's going to be a long one.

I am just saddened. It's been a nice run Mr. Smith and Mr. Angelo. It's time to try something else now.

At least Martz did something once upon a time.

Tice was the offensive line coach for a Vikings team that never accomplished anything. He was unspectacular as the Vikings head coach and bad as the Jaguars offensive coordinator.

The offensive line has, if possible, gotten worse under Tice and Tice has given every indication that this is the group he wanted to go to war with. Part of his job is to prepare the offensive line to perform on game day, and he has shown no ability to do that. Do the players have to perform? Absolutely. But I've seen no indication that he has had any kind of positive impact on this team.

Time to clean house, boys. Get rid of Tice. Get rid of Marinelli. Get rid of Lovie and the woefully outdated cover-2 (it doesn't work in the current pass-happy NFL). And take Angelo with you while you're at it.

Yeah, Tice was a moron out there today when he kept jumping pre-snap...oh wait...

The guy's nickname is False Start Frank for goodness sakes. That sounds like something either the coach addresses, or he benches the player for not addressing. The fact that Omiyale continues to get put out there, and false starting, is a direct reflection on Tice's coaching, or lack thereof.

I basically agree.

Sometimes you just need to hit the reset button. After this season, it should be hit.

The fault is across the board. GM, coaches, players.

GM drafts poorly and doesn't address needs.

Coaching staff tries to do things that the personnel cannot do and don't know how to adjust or have the payers ready to play.

The players make numerous mistakes because they aren't really held accountable most the time.

It's a fail from top to bottom. It's time for a change.

It's feasible something can be turned around and the season is salvaged. But, I just don't think it'll happen.

I am concerned that every game will be this difficult from here on out. We have gotten old on D, our O line is horrific, and we still have no go to WR. It's going to be a long one.

I am just saddened. It's been a nice run Mr. Smith and Mr. Angelo. It's time to try something else now.

I agree. If this continues, time to restart.

The guy's nickname is False Start Frank for goodness sakes. That sounds like something either the coach addresses, or he benches the player for not addressing. The fact that Omiyale continues to get put out there, and false starting, is a direct reflection on Tice's coaching, or lack thereof.

Tice doesn't decide when to bench the OL. That's all Lovie.

Tice can't teach concentration, sorry.

Omiyale is dogs*** and would be that if Jesus Christ himself was his OL coach.

Tice doesn't decide when to bench the OL. That's all Lovie.

Tice can't teach concentration, sorry.

Omiyale is dogs*** and would be that if Jesus Christ himself was his OL coach.

I don't think Lovie does much of anything out there, other than waste timeouts on 4th downs and challenge a call that had no chance of being overturned after taking one look at the replay. Tice does the yanking and pulling out there in regards to the Oline I'm assuming because Lovie apparently doesn't have anything to do with the WR's either. That's on Martz.

I don't think Lovie does much of anything out there, other than waste timeouts on 4th downs and challenge a call that had no chance of being overturned after taking one look at the replay. Tice does the yanking and pulling out there in regards to the Oline I'm assuming because Lovie apparently doesn't have anything to do with the WR's either. That's on Martz.

Yeah. I highly doubt Lovie goes over to Tice and tells him when to put players in and out. If so, he'd have to do that the entire game with multiple positions. If that's the case, then why would you have assistants?

Sorry Brian, but Tice has the handle on who is in and out on the OL.

Yeah. I highly doubt Lovie goes over to Tice and tells him when to put players in and out. If so, he'd have to do that the entire game with multiple positions. If that's the case, then why would you have assistants?

Sorry Brian, but Tice has the handle on who is in and out on the OL.

Lovie is over-rated. moreso than Tice.

Guest TerraTor
The whole lot other than Toub need to go.

Personally would like to see Toub as head coach. At least he has an 'effing game plan..... Fire everyone else and get rid of this goddam Cover-Who.... Go with a 3-4 and get a DT over 305.....