Nice win!

madlithuanian

I wish we could play against these guys all year! Minny is bad... I wonder how Ponder will do...

Great show by Jay and Devin for sure... D did their job well. The Coaching wasn't even bad.

We will have our hands full w/ TB. They are as Jeckyl/Hyde as they come. One week, world beaters, the next garbage.

I wish we could play against these guys all year! Minny is bad... I wonder how Ponder will do...

Great show by Jay and Devin for sure... D did their job well. The Coaching wasn't even bad.

We will have our hands full w/ TB. They are as Jeckyl/Hyde as they come. One week, world beaters, the next garbage.

Hopefully they'll be a steaming pile next week!!!

Finally this team played a solid offensive game. Coming away with TDs in the redzone makes a big difference.

On defense making Minn one dimensional put the game in McNabb's hands and as you can see he is struggling to get them in the endzone on sustained drives.

Can someone tell me why a division opponent continues to kick the ball to Hester especially at Soldier Field.