Who should/will make the Pro Bowl?

Ed Hochuli 3:16

Who should: Tillman, Urlacher, Peppers, Forte, Mannelly, and Briggs.

Who will: Urlacher, Forte, Peppers, and Briggs.

Ultimately, other teams' fans won't see the picks there for Tillman so they won't vote him in, and for some reason, Mannelly has never made a Pro Bowl.

Thoughts?

Mannelly is not on the ballot. I voted yesterday and will vote a few more times today. Its on NFL.com and we all know how bad I am at posting links so somebody helpout the technologically challenged.LOL

I don't know alot about other kickers but Gould is 20/22, has reputation from previous seasons, and is kicking the ball about as long as he ever has in his career (that Lions game miss pretty much eliminates his chances this season of overtaking the "most accurate kicker in history" record). He also does it all outdoors.

Dallas' Dan Bailey is also up there...23/24 and 8/8 from 40-49yds and 1/1 from 50+ (he's a rook from my alma mater OKstate).

...and Hester.

Who should: Tillman, Urlacher, Peppers, Forte, Mannelly, and Briggs.

Who will: Urlacher, Forte, Peppers, and Briggs.

Ultimately, other teams' fans won't see the picks there for Tillman so they won't vote him in, and for some reason, Mannelly has never made a Pro Bowl.

Thoughts?

Robbie certainly deserves consideration!

I don't know alot about other kickers but Gould is 20/22, has reputation from previous seasons, and is kicking the ball about as long as he ever has in his career (that Lions game miss pretty much eliminates his chances this season of overtaking the "most accurate kicker in history" record). He also does it all outdoors.

Dallas' Dan Bailey is also up there...23/24 and 8/8 from 40-49yds and 1/1 from 50+ (he's a rook from my alma mater OKstate).