3 p.m. games!!

sussnk

I was wondering if anyone else has the same issue I have in my area...When the Bears play at 3:15 they ALWAYS cut to the Bears late...a couple weeks ago when the Saints/Falcons were all tied up...I missed almost 1/2 the 1st quarter. Sunday, the first game finished in plenty of time but then they went to BONUS coverage of some other crappy game and again, I missed part of the 1st quarter. I have never had to buy the NFL package as I really could give 2 sh*ts about any other football team....there is but one team for me :) anyway, does anyone else have to deal with this? I live about 2.5 hours West of Chicago in Illinois. Drives me crazy!

I was wondering if anyone else has the same issue I have in my area...When the Bears play at 3:15 they ALWAYS cut to the Bears late...a couple weeks ago when the Saints/Falcons were all tied up...I missed almost 1/2 the 1st quarter. Sunday, the first game finished in plenty of time but then they went to BONUS coverage of some other crappy game and again, I missed part of the 1st quarter. I have never had to buy the NFL package as I really could give 2 sh*ts about any other football team....there is but one team for me :) anyway, does anyone else have to deal with this? I live about 2.5 hours West of Chicago in Illinois. Drives me crazy!

It was the same here in Nevada. The other problem is when you are in a local market for a 3pm team and the Bears game is broadcast at 12...they kill your game and go to local. In 2002 I was in the Seattle area and if you'll recall the first 3 games that year were close...before the wheels came off that Bears team. IIRC is was 1 or 2 long games, and or 1 or 2 overtime games. All three were cutoff. I was NOT pleased. The best uninterrupted viewing of games is after the fact with the NFL Game Rewind...it just requires that you spend football weekends hiding so as to not ruin the experience by knowing the outcome ahead of time.

same here in Denver, but I have the NFL ticket on directv and even though it was blacked out I have been able to watch the beginning until the local network began showing the Bears game.

Bears have been on TV here in Denver all but the Tampa Bay game...this is a complete win for me even if I have to miss the first few minutes...