Bears sign Earl Bennett

balta1701-A

Guest TerraTor

Personally, i find this very disturbing. 9M Guaranteed? If I were Matty I wouldnt sign the franchise tag if that scenario presents itself...seems like a slap in the face. I love Earl and he is best WR on the team but that isnt saying a lot.

Personally, i find this very disturbing. 9M Guaranteed? If I were Matty I wouldnt sign the franchise tag if that scenario presents itself...seems like a slap in the face. I love Earl and he is best WR on the team but that isnt saying a lot.

I'm glad your not Matt Forte. The Bears have the right to use the franchise tag on him the next two years. I fully expect them to try to work out a deal in the offseason. If they have to tag him, he would be a fool to not sign it. You don't walk away from 7.7 million guaranteed.

Peace :dabears

Agreed...

I'm glad your not Matt Forte. The Bears have the right to use the franchise tag on him the next two years. I fully expect them to try to work out a deal in the offseason. If they have to tag him, he would be a fool to not sign it. You don't walk away from 7.7 million guaranteed.

Peace :dabears