V-Jack to Tampa

DABEARSDABOMB

Not sure, but I heard we lost "our" 3rd and not the one from Carolina, which is better for us! Something about not being able to trade a pick acquired in a trade? Then according to the draft trade chart, trading a following years pick is equal to a round less than this years value....so next years third will have 4th round value.

Why can't you trade a pick acquired in a trade? That happens all the time on draft day. You can't trade a compensation pick for losing a free agent. When we received San Fran's pick when they tampered with Briggs, we couldn't that. While I hope we didn't give it up, we should be able to trade the Olsen pick.

Washington gave Garcon almost $9m/year, and the Bucs gave Jackson $11m/year. However, the Bears come away with a WR who's LEAPS AND BOUNDS better than Garcon and a WR who's better than Jackson. Marshall is also younger than Jackson, and is 2nd in the NFL over the past 5 years in receptions trailing only Wes Welker.

But really, why the f*** did Snyder give Garcon that much money? How f***ing dumb.

Washington gave Garcon almost $9m/year, and the Bucs gave Jackson $11m/year. However, the Bears come away with a WR who's LEAPS AND BOUNDS better than Garcon and a WR who's better than Jackson. Marshall is also younger than Jackson, and is 2nd in the NFL over the past 5 years in receptions trailing only Wes Welker.

But really, why the f*** did Snyder give Garcon that much money? How f***ing dumb.

Actually, as per PFT, the Bucs gave Jackson 13+ per year for 5 years.

Garcon is not great. WTF is Washington thinking?

I'm still trying to get my mind around the fact we've spent 2 months debating V-Jack vs. Colston vs. the guys who got franchised, and we get BM?

Effing awesome.