Robert Gallery - OG

ParkerBear7

Take E Winston and Move Carimi to Left side. We would have Webb as swing tackle.

With all the lineman being cut we need to get on the phones, planes, trains and automobiles and see what's out there. I'm sure we can find a few replacements for ourline.....like Winston, Grubbs, Gallery and a few others that will upgrade our line

With all the lineman being cut we need to get on the phones, planes, trains and automobiles and see what's out there. I'm sure we can find a few replacements for ourline.....like Winston, Grubbs, Gallery and a few others that will upgrade our line

Agreed. Going into free agency, after the WR position, I thought o-line and d-line help were a priority. Granted it's only the 3rd day of free agency, but we're not even rumored to be going after line help on either side.

It seems to be they have a plan and I will trust that they address the OLine.