We are going to add another safety!!!

Wesson44

Not too surprising, since there's only 3 that are locks for the roster (Conte, Wright, Steltz). I wouldn't think they would spend a high pick on a safety, since I think Wright/Conte can be a good duo, but a veteran or 4th/5th round pick wouldn't be out of the question.

Not too surprising, since there's only 3 that are locks for the roster (Conte, Wright, Steltz). I wouldn't think they would spend a high pick on a safety, since I think Wright/Conte can be a good duo, but a veteran or 4th/5th round pick wouldn't be out of the question.

Absolutely. Each year we keep 5 and and some point we'll have at least 2 injured. Major Wright has never been able to stay healthy for an extended period of time. Conte needs competition.

While Steltz makes a nice back-up strong safety and special teams player, he's better in a limited role.

Absolutely. Each year we keep 5 and and some point we'll have at least 2 injured. Major Wright has never been able to stay healthy for an extended period of time. Conte needs competition.

While Steltz makes a nice back-up strong safety and special teams player, he's better in a limited role.

Get the guy from Notre Dame in the second or third Harrison Smith.

I do know that the Ravens really like Smith, who had 309 tackles and seven interceptions (all in his junior season) during his career at Notre Dame, and is considered the second-best safety in the draft behind Alabama's Mark Barron. Smith is quick, he has good range, he's a big hitter and he's also very good on special teams, so it's not hard to make the connection.

Get the guy from Notre Dame in the second or third Harrison Smith.

I do know that the Ravens really like Smith, who had 309 tackles and seven interceptions (all in his junior season) during his career at Notre Dame, and is considered the second-best safety in the draft behind Alabama's Mark Barron. Smith is quick, he has good range, he's a big hitter and he's also very good on special teams, so it's not hard to make the connection.

I think we address that in FAgency, someone like Atowge, Hope, Leonhard, Bell will sign for a min. for a job, and can fill in in a chance one of the young guys dont develope. Maybe a late draft pick, 6 or 7.