I hate to do it

Guest TerraTor

Guest TerraTor

But this is by far 'n away the worst Draft (with having a 1st) in recent history. Unless Alshon catches 70 balls, a total blow-off

Emery's offseason - Minus Marshall

- Free Agency: Signed 5 Special Teamers

Weems, Hayes, Decastzo(sp), Thomas, Whilhite,

Hayden, who little Lovie wanted all along

Lovie got his Safety again, I smell 2 of Lovie Smith's patented RedShirts.... embarrassing

But this is by far 'n away the worst Draft (with having a 1st) in recent history. Unless Alshon catches 70 balls, a total blow-off

Minus Marshall? You're going to minus his best move? Hey, minus Tom Brady and Bill Belichick doesn't have a job 5 years ago.

-Weems is a damn good ST player. What would you have said had they not replaced Corey Graham? Or had they kept Graham?

-Hayes is going to compete at OLB, and OLB depth was a need. You would've felt more comfortable with a 5th or 6th round OLB?

-Costanzo is a damn good ST player.

-Thomas recovered the fumble in the NFC title game last year and he's barely going to make any money. So what?

-Wilhite will be CB depth and a ST player, yes.

Hayden is a good cover-2 CB. Why do you hate this move? Did you want them to sign Brandon Carr or Cortland Finnegan?

Lovie got his Safety again, I smell 2 of Lovie Smith's patented RedShirts.... embarrassing

Its absolutely not the worst draft in recent history. We took Michael Hayes in the first round for gods sakes.

I admit I am somewhat troubled that we haven't drafted a single player without either an injury history or a character concern. I'm all for rolling the dice, but let's try for one guy who is a good guy and hasn't been seriously injured.

Really Terra? Since when have you NOT been known to be a "Johnny Raincloud"? Or whatever you called it. This is the first draft that Emery has done and already many are willing to consider it the worst yet? We haven't seen any of these guys play yet so how could it be decided already?

Judging a draft before these players hit the field is just stupid, we dont know what the coaching staff has planned for these guys.... On their board Shea was the top ranked DE available, everyone loves Alshon, Hardin was said to be a rising star in 2010 before his injury and he was brought in for a visit so who knows he could still be that rising star, and as far as this H back guy lets wait and see how hes utilized before we complain!

The bears were obviously not lying when the said theyre satisfied with the OL, and if they played like they did during that 5 game winning streak then rightfully so! Couple that with the fact that martz is gone, they added more weapons, they added depth with Rachal, and the line will be just fine!

They could use a DT but all you really need is a big body to plug in there, they can get that in 6 or 7 or even as an UFA

Relax guys, we were pretty damn good last year before we got bit by the injury bug, Emery addressed that with the signings of Bush and Cambell!

Judging a draft before these players hit the field is just stupid, we dont know what the coaching staff has planned for these guys.... On their board Shea was the top ranked DE available, everyone loves Alshon, Hardin was said to be a rising star in 2010 before his injury and he was brought in for a visit so who knows he could still be that rising star, and as far as this H back guy lets wait and see how hes utilized before we complain!

The bears were obviously not lying when the said theyre satisfied with the OL, and if they played like they did during that 5 game winning streak then rightfully so! Couple that with the fact that martz is gone, they added more weapons, they added depth with Rachal, and the line will be just fine!

They could use a DT but all you really need is a big body to plug in there, they can get that in 6 or 7 or even as an UFA

Relax guys, we were pretty damn good last year before we got bit by the injury bug, Emery addressed that with the signings of Bush and Cambell!

Well played sir. "Keep calm and Chive on!"