Defensively, who?

Stinger226

If you look at last year and with what teams gained this offseason, who will be the tougher defensive battles on our schedule.

I dont see anybody very good till we get to maybe Dallas, and Jacksonville in the middle of the season. The games 10 and 11 gives us some stiff tests with the Texans and 49ers two weeks in a row. The Seahawks in week 13.

Unless the Pack and Lions defenses take a large step forward we have only maybe 5 teams that you would consider tough defensive teams we will face all year. With that I see Cutler and Marshall tourching the league this year with big numbers, barring injury.

Defensively speaking....

GB is always a concern.

DAL can be very good at times.

SF plays great D.

DET could be good.

So, basically 6 games strike me as being potentially tough on D. I still our O can take care of all of them.

If you look at last year and with what teams gained this offseason, who will be the tougher defensive battles on our schedule.

I dont see anybody very good till we get to maybe Dallas, and Jacksonville in the middle of the season. The games 10 and 11 gives us some stiff tests with the Texans and 49ers two weeks in a row. The Seahawks in week 13.

Unless the Pack and Lions defenses take a large step forward we have only maybe 5 teams that you would consider tough defensive teams we will face all year. With that I see Cutler and Marshall tourching the league this year with big numbers, barring injury.

Jacksonville and Dallasaren't exactly "middle of the season." Those play those two teams week 4 and 5. Not only that, but their defenses are solid, not great.

As for tough defenses, I'll say San Francisco, Houston, and Detroit. That's about it. Seattle and Green Bay's defense aren't anything great by any means.

Jacksonville and Dallasaren't exactly "middle of the season." Those play those two teams week 4 and 5. Not only that, but their defenses are solid, not great.

As for tough defenses, I'll say San Francisco, Houston, and Detroit. That's about it. Seattle and Green Bay's defense aren't anything great by any means.

I stand corrected, the later half of the first part of the schedule. I guess I should watch how I word everything, you seem to worry about every word.

I stand corrected, the later half of the first part of the schedule. I guess I should watch how I word everything, you seem to worry about every word.

It's called proofreading. Say what you mean and mean what you say.

If I had a dollar for every time there was an argument on the internet over someone not saying what they meant, I'd have more money than Zuckerberg.

Guest TerraTor

Jacksonville??

All I'm telling you is that Jacksonville and Dallas are weeks 4 and 5. No hard feelings.

I hate to say it. But I thought the same thing when I read that ....

Jacksonville??

The Jags were 8th against the pass and 9th against the run. Therefore, they're solid. However, in a season full of decent teams, I'm not too worried about the Jaguars in 2012.

All I'm telling you is that Jacksonville and Dallas are weeks 4 and 5. No hard feelings.

The Jags were 8th against the pass and 9th against the run. Therefore, they're solid. However, in a season full of decent teams, I'm not too worried about the Jaguars in 2012.

The Jags were 8th against the pass and only 25th in sacks, so the point I was trying to make deals with teams good against the pass, and they are very good at that. Dallas has a good pass rush and new CBs so I think they will be at the top of the Ds this year. We dont see a lot of GOOD defenses as long as GB and Det dont make drastic improvement on that side of the ball.