Cutler's weekly radio show

Ed Hochuli 3:16

-Said he was wrong for bumping Webb but doesn't regret yelling at him.

-He heard what Moore said and had no issue with it.

-He's spoken to all of the OL individually and it's settled.

-Talked about what a great guy Lovie is.

-Claimed being a dad is going well.

-Said they can't take the Rams easy because any team can beat any team on any day.

-Talked about how much he loves Bears fans due to the reception he's gotten since Thursday when he was grocery shopping.

-Owned up to his INT's on Thursday.

Thanks for sharing. Could we ask for any more? Glad he seeing the love in the city...that comment makes me feel good.

-Said they can't take the Rams easy because any team can beat any team on any day.

-Talked about how much he loves Bears fans due to the reception he's gotten since Thursday when he was grocery shopping.

I'll take him for his word that things are "settled" and wait to see how things play out with the next few games. I really want to believe in Cutler and hope he's able to get the support he needs while he continues to try and become the leader he needs to be. I believe I heard Urlacher even suggested they (the team) are waiting for him to become the leader they expect him to be. We shall see.

I'll take him for his word that things are "settled" and wait to see how things play out with the next few games. I really want to believe in Cutler and hope he's able to get the support he needs while he continues to try and become the leader he needs to be. I believe I heard Urlacher even suggested they (the team) are waiting for him to become the leader they expect him to be. We shall see.

Urlacher said on his weekly TV show on FOX that Cutler is a great leader if not THE leader on the team, so...?

Haters keep hating...

Jay should get nice Christmas gifts from the media. He's keeping them all employed.

Although there were a couple of good points (like pointing out the incongruity in Cutler caring about support from those fans at the grocery store but not caring about the lack of support from others...either you care or you don't right?), the comment about him choosing a re-do on that pass to Brandon over any of his picks is nonsense. Of course he'd rather have a TD added than a pick removed. You can't score any more than 1 TD on a drive, so adding a TD is the best possible play that can happen in a football game...unless the interception went for a pick-six, and that didn't happen this week.