Do lovie and his bonehead flunkies even watch the games???

bear trap

First. Series and webb is doing the same shit he has done the first two and all last season... tells me their evaluation of talent is pathetic!!! Bench spencer and leave in ol concrete shoes webb??? Hopefully culter lands a haymaker this game because webb will get him hurt and the coaches do nothing about it! Mike tice I have lost any faith in your coaching!!! Phil if you were smart and you value your job you will clean house after the year your coaches are horrible and you just inherited them doesn't mean you need to stick with them!

First. Series and webb is doing the same shit he has done the first two and all last season... tells me their evaluation of talent is pathetic!!! Bench spencer and leave in ol concrete shoes webb??? Hopefully culter lands a haymaker this game because webb will get him hurt and the coaches do nothing about it! Mike tice I have lost any faith in your coaching!!! Phil if you were smart and you value your job you will clean house after the year your coaches are horrible and you just inherited them doesn't mean you need to stick with them!

If they make the playoffs, he won't be able to clean house. If they don't, I expect them all gone.

Peace :dabears

The problem is who is out there besides the big Chin Cower and Chucky Gruden that have championship experience? I would love to find the next Mike Tomlin though.