some personnal thoughts

NAMEDSONPAYTON2

Our Defense has been good/great for awhile, the difference this year is Brandon Marshall and Alshon Jefferies. They have been helping us with first downs/time of possesion, which helps out the defense able to rest more. Boy did I hate the last 10 years when the offence kept getting 3 and outs and watching the defense get up off the bench like " Man can we get a little more rest"?

Last night when Tillman got the pass interferance call in the endzone I thought, and still believe Urlacher tipped the ball and was shocked that lovie or the announcers did not notice this. If anybody taped the game please look at that play and let me know what you think.

Also Suh's tackle on Cutler was like a judo trip tackle, which I personnaly think was a little extra than needed. I believe if it was anybody else that had Cutler in their grasp the tackle would not of went down like that.

Our Defense has been good/great for awhile, the difference this year is Brandon Marshall and Alshon Jefferies. They have been helping us with first downs/time of possesion, which helps out the defense able to rest more. Boy did I hate the last 10 years when the offence kept getting 3 and outs and watching the defense get up off the bench like " Man can we get a little more rest"?

Last night when Tillman got the pass interferance call in the endzone I thought, and still believe Urlacher tipped the ball and was shocked that lovie or the announcers did not notice this. If anybody taped the game please look at that play and let me know what you think.

Also Suh's tackle on Cutler was like a judo trip tackle, which I personnaly think was a little extra than needed. I believe if it was anybody else that had Cutler in their grasp the tackle would not of went down like that.

We also have a great rotation on the D-Line, probably the deepest in the league. Our LB corps is definitely a Top 5 unit, CB's of Peanut and Jennings are perfect for Lovie's scheme, and the Safeties are starting to play better. Marshall sure makes the offense better, but we will have to wait and see on Alshon. Hopefully he comes back healthy, in shape, and prepared to contribute during the stretch run. He could be our x-factor.

Yeah, I saw Urlacher tip the pass, but I believe they would've called it anyway since he was in contact with Megatron before the tip. It would've been a close call either way.

I did not like Suh's sack, it was legal, but excessive. He could easily have just taken him to the ground, but he drove Cutler into the ground with his elbow clearly on his helmet and neck. That is where I have the problem, he hit the QB's head.

Guest TerraTor

I was yelling at the TV for Lovie to challenge the tip..

We simply could be watching something special unfold before our eyes...

I thought the same. It looked all well and good other than the forearm to the helmet on the way down... I do tend to think if it were Brady Brees or Rodgers...you'd have seen a fine and probably a call on the field. But that's our Jay. Tough as nails and no one's going to cut him slack.

I did not like Suh's sack, it was legal, but excessive. He could easily have just taken him to the ground, but he drove Cutler into the ground with his elbow clearly on his helmet and neck. That is where I have the problem, he hit the QB's head.

I thought the same. It looked all well and good other than the forearm to the helmet on the way down... I do tend to think if it were Brady Brees or Rodgers...you'd have seen a fine and probably a call on the field. But that's our Jay. Tough as nails and no one's going to cut him slack.

The cheering when he came back out onto the field was awesome too. It is amazing how polarizing he can be. Now the media has their attention on Newton and Sanchez. I even heard Dilfer and Young both compliment Jay, which is amazing because they have ripped him in the past.

We also have a great rotation on the D-Line, probably the deepest in the league. Our LB corps is definitely a Top 5 unit, CB's of Peanut and Jennings are perfect for Lovie's scheme, and the Safeties are starting to play better. Marshall sure makes the offense better, but we will have to wait and see on Alshon. Hopefully he comes back healthy, in shape, and prepared to contribute during the stretch run. He could be our x-factor.

Yeah, I saw Urlacher tip the pass, but I believe they would've called it anyway since he was in contact with Megatron before the tip. It would've been a close call either way.

If he was in contact during the play while the ball had been tipped then the call has to be "Illegal Contact" instead of pass interference which is a spot foul versus a 5 yard walk off.