Seahawks @ Bears, 12/2/12

balta1701-A

Their corners can get after you. I've never seen a secondary as big as Seattle in my lifetime. We know the identity of this team all year has been to feed it to the beast, but when the beast is double teamed or can't get open for whatever reason, somebody else has to step up and make a play. Earl is capable, but I'm also interested in seeing how Weems will do with some reps out there. He looked pretty good in pre-season. The Bears focus should be controlling the T.O.P, running the ball, and beating them with play action passing. The Bears can't do anything when they can't run the ball. They don't have a TE that can stretch the field and alleviate the pressure on Marshall to make plays.

Their corners can get after you. I've never seen a secondary as big as Seattle in my lifetime. We know the identity of this team all year has been to feed it to the beast, but when the beast is double teamed or can't get open for whatever reason, somebody else has to step up and make a play. Earl is capable, but I'm also interested in seeing how Weems will do with some reps out there. He looked pretty good in pre-season. The Bears focus should be controlling the T.O.P, running the ball, and beating them with play action passing. The Bears can't do anything when they can't run the ball. They don't have a TE that can stretch the field and alleviate the pressure on Marshall to make plays.

Yeah, the Seahawks' run D is giving up 4.8 ypc, IIRC. Bush and Forte have to play well.

Bears dominated that half offensively. Should have 17 points right now. Unfortunately the defense is sucking something awful because Russell Wilson can setup camp in the pocket. Once again the defensive line is getting very little pressure against this kid. Also, Matt Forte is either still hurt badly or he just sucks.

Absolute pathetic effort from the defense.

Brian Urlachers old, slow, ass better get into his teammates grill

Have I said how much I HATE Lovie's bend don't break D? Shite! was I screaming on that last drive of Seattles'.

They probably won't beat both Minnesota and Detroit twice, I have no faith in them to win a game against the Packers, which means a loss against the Arizona Cardinals could mean the difference between making or missing the playoffs. Either way I still believe this team isn't good enough to win a playoff game. Too one dimensional, and the defense is easy to exploit.