Jedd Fisch- OC?

Ed Hochuli 3:16

He would be an interesting choice. How about norv turner. I know he failed as hc but he is a good oc and we have better talent for him to work with. Just tossing out another name

I would absolutely love Norv. Great offensive mind. I assume if Norv is hired, it would be because the Bears hired a defensive minded coach. I hope one thing...I hope whomever the Bears hire is as classy as Lovie was. I will puke if they hire someone like Rex Ryan to be the HC.

Another guy I wouldn't be surprised about would be Brian Billick. I know one thing, Bears need to get a proven guy to help out this offense. That could be Norv Turner or Cam Cameron as OC (or a HC like Billick that knows offense). They need to make sure their is a voice Cutler will listen to and respect. That is one thing Martz was able to get out of Jay. It just didn't work cause it got Jay killed. I wonder in hindsight if Jay would have liked to still have Martz. I also wonder if Jay had issues with Tice or not. I know recently he said he wanted Tice to stick around, however, Jay's comment was pretty damning about hiring good assistants.

Daryl Drake is a failure that has stuck around way too long.

Good heavens! Just eliminating Drake could be a huge boon on its own!

I would absolutely love Norv. Great offensive mind. I assume if Norv is hired, it would be because the Bears hired a defensive minded coach. I hope one thing...I hope whomever the Bears hire is as classy as Lovie was. I will puke if they hire someone like Rex Ryan to be the HC.

Another guy I wouldn't be surprised about would be Brian Billick. I know one thing, Bears need to get a proven guy to help out this offense. That could be Norv Turner or Cam Cameron as OC (or a HC like Billick that knows offense). They need to make sure their is a voice Cutler will listen to and respect. That is one thing Martz was able to get out of Jay. It just didn't work cause it got Jay killed. I wonder in hindsight if Jay would have liked to still have Martz. I also wonder if Jay had issues with Tice or not. I know recently he said he wanted Tice to stick around, however, Jay's comment was pretty damning about hiring good assistants.

Daryl Drake is a failure that has stuck around way too long.