Emery at USC Pro Day

dawhizz

I'd say he was there to see Holmes, Robey, and Woods. Although to me, Holmes is probably a ZBS C and Robey is quite small but is quick. Woods would be a solid pick in round 2.

Hell, maybe he was interested in Barkley.

I think for him to make a visit it would be to see Barkley. I can see, not desire, them drafting a QB high if we trade down for more picks.

Holmes has not any drill or event pre-draft. Sucks for him

I saw his big ol fro snapping to Barkley though....Could be a plus for the Bears as he may drop and could give them another option should they decide to take an OC. I think he'd be a good pick in the 5th round.

I don't think he was there to watch Barkley but we can't rule that out either knowing Jay is effectively on a 1yr "prove it" deal. Nor can other teams and that ups the ante on them trading up (if he's there at #20 which is a very likely scenario).

I think it's more likely he was watching Woods who should be a late first to second round pick. After watching his highlight video I'd say he's a bigger faster version of Earl Bennett with the exception that he can make more plays downfield. Good hands maybe not the shiftiness you want in/out of breaks but can get open and then run after the catch. We could use that.

I don't think he was there to watch Barkley but we can't rule that out either knowing Jay is effectively on a 1yr "prove it" deal. Nor can other teams and that ups the ante on them trading up (if he's there at #20 which is a very likely scenario).

I think it's more likely he was watching Woods who should be a late first to second round pick. After watching his highlight video I'd say he's a bigger faster version of Earl Bennett with the exception that he can make more plays downfield. Good hands maybe not the shiftiness you want in/out of breaks but can get open and then run after the catch. We could use that.

Oh I would love to see woods here. That would be awesome in the 2nd