More LB to consider

AZ54

Of the three LBs he lists below (A.J. Klein, Sio Moore, Khaseem Greene) A.J. Klein seems like he should be getting far more press than he's had in the run up to the draft. I'm not saying that just because he's a Cyclone. He has the speed and hands to be effective in coverage (4.66) and the 4 INTs returned for TDs to back it up. Plus I like the way he arrives at the ball carrier. From a quick look he's ranked anywhere from a 3rd Rd pick to 5th Rd but typically isn't on anyone's top 100. If he's there in the 4th and we haven't taken a LB I think he should be on our radar.

Klein highlights

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6cF0NPhAJOM

Klein East West Shrine game

Khaseem Greene is Tillman 2.0 as he has the same knack for pulling the ball out. He's not a MLB, as a converted safety he'd fit in the WLB position. His game compares well to Arthur Brown IMO but as a recently converted player would likely need a year to work on his strength and learn the NFL.

Green vs. Syracuse

Sio Moore is too soft when he tackles, often shying away from head on contact and tackling from the side. Despite that he seems to be good at taking on blocks and shedding to make the tackle. I'm not interested in LBs who don't like to cause pain when they tackle.

Moore vs. Rutgers

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/blog/ro...eads-rangs-gang

OLB: Sio Moore, Connecticut, 6-1, 245, 4.62

Teams love all-purpose outside linebackers and they don't come much more versatile than Moore, who proved to be a playmaker for the Huskies whether slicing through gaps to collect an eye-popping 43 tackles for loss over his career, rushing the quarterback (16 sacks) or dropping into coverage (four interceptions). Some thought Moore was simply feasting off an aggressive UCONN scheme until he starred at the East-West Shrine Game and Senior Bowl, as well.

ILB: A.J. Klein, Iowa State, 6-1, 250, 4.66

Proving bigger and faster than virtually any of the inside linebackers tested this year at the combine, Klein shattered the misconception that his eye-popping production reflected good instincts which masked less-than-ideal athleticism. Of course, scouts should have known this already based on the FBS record he set for linebackers with four touchdowns scored off of interceptions over his career.

OLB: Khaseem Greene, Rutgers, 6-1, 241, 4.67

Green rarely is mentioned in the same breath as Manti Te'o, Kevin Minter, Arthur Brown or Alec Ogletree as one of the elite linebackers of the 2013 class but I'm not sure why. He's the two-time defending Big East Defensive Player of the Year since making the transition to linebacker after starting all 12 games at free safety in 2010. Whereas most of the "elite" linebackers in this draft class talk about making big plays, Greene actually made them, playing a role in a staggering 19 turnovers (12 forced fumbles, six interceptions, one fumble recovery) over a remarkable career.

Give me A.J. Klein those others are lazy and don't like to tackle anybody

Lol, what? Moore has had 43 tackles for a loss in his career, Klein had 19.

Actually, Klein is the last one I would want. Greene is the highest rated amongst the three, but based on our draft position, Moore seems to fit the 5-6 round slot if we want him.

Lol, what? Moore has had 43 tackles for a loss in his career, Klein had 19.

Actually, Klein is the last one I would want. Greene is the highest rated amongst the three, but based on our draft position, Moore seems to fit the 5-6 round slot if we want him.

Looking at the tapes on those three only Klein moves to the ball the others are just going thru the motions. Moore may have a lot of tackles for a loss but how many times does he get blocked and just stops playing or just flat out over runs the play.Greene also just stands around alot too

Looking at the tapes on those three only Klein moves to the ball the others are just going thru the motions. Moore may have a lot of tackles for a loss but how many times does he get blocked and just stops playing or just flat out over runs the play.Greene also just stands around alot too

Talking from watching 1 youtube each LOL, what else we gonna do pull a rabbit out of our ass?

Guest TerraTor

Lets just get a stud, forget late RD clowns...

Im not sure many on here even realize how bad our LB Situation is at the moment

Williams played 20 games the last two seasons, and is 31 come September

anderson hurt last 4 games and is 30 come September

I dont hate either of the guys, point is to me, they are both shotty band-aids like Geno Hayes and Pisa T.

Lets just get a stud, forget late RD clowns...

Im not sure many on here even realize how bad our LB Situation is at the moment

Williams played 20 games the last two seasons, and is 31 come September

anderson hurt last 4 games and is 30 come September

I dont hate either of the guys, point is to me, they are both shotty band-aids like Geno Hayes and Pisa T.

That's why I don't rule out Urlacher returning at some point this season...

Guest TerraTor
That's why I don't rule out Urlacher returning at some point this season...

I actually was thinkin the same thing, i thought he may show up during Training Camp (I mean sign)

Talking from watching 1 youtube each LOL, what else we gonna do pull a rabbit out of our ass?

I actually watched 2 or 3 and, if it was on Youtube, I watched a game because that's when you see a lot more of what the player is doing when the play doesn't come toward them or when they get blocked out of the play. But yeah, I have a full time job and it's all I got time for. :)

There are still things you can take away from these such as Klein in the East West Shrine game running downfield in coverage when the pass goes to the underneath route yet he still hustles back 20 yards toward the LOS and is in the frame when the tackle is made. I see the same traits in guys on our defense but does he hustle like that all the time, I have no clue. However, Greene and Klein had recognition within their conference for Defensive Player of the Year so as mid-round picks if you look for production and recognition for excellent performance they have it and actually so does Sio Moore.