What Needs To Happen Now

lemonej

After all of us posting mocks, debating FA pickups and FA departures going forward my focus will be on how the current roster takes to this regime and how many of the veterans of the previous regime will survive this TC. I usually take a vacation and visit 1 day. I'm thinking about making a couple of days out of it when I go. What are any of the rest of you expecting to see.

After all of us posting mocks, debating FA pickups and FA departures going forward my focus will be on how the current roster takes to this regime and how many of the veterans of the previous regime will survive this TC. I usually take a vacation and visit 1 day. I'm thinking about making a couple of days out of it when I go. What are any of the rest of you expecting to see.

I think we still need to add a DT and Backup QB, as players get dropped as draft choices start to adjust to the NFL. I would like to see Izzy come back, but he is a 3T tackle and not a nose type.

I think we still need to add a DT and Backup QB, as players get dropped as draft choices start to adjust to the NFL. I would like to see Izzy come back, but he is a 3T tackle and not a nose type.

I agree 100% and feel that even Paea is a 3T as well that can bench 225 a lot. A space eater is needed because we still don't have big LBs. Here's hoping Fluellen pans out with us. I liked him coming out of FSU but now maybe he was a tad overrated. I keep looking at the Jets and hoping for McElroy is released so that he can be a young veteran with some game experience to try and develop as a successor or young backup for Jay.I'm not a big fan of Vince Young but I think he can be had on the cheap.

I agree 100% and feel that even Paea is a 3T as well that can bench 225 a lot. A space eater is needed because we still don't have big LBs. Here's hoping Fluellen pans out with us. I liked him coming out of FSU but now maybe he was a tad overrated. I keep looking at the Jets and hoping for McElroy is released so that he can be a young veteran with some game experience to try and develop as a successor or young backup for Jay.I'm not a big fan of Vince Young but I think he can be had on the cheap.

Seymour is still out there? A one year deal?