TalkBears2 FF League

Pixote

I got a notice to sign up for the TalkBears2 FF League I participated in last year but noticed it was set up for Auto-Draft.

If it is going to be an Auto-Draft, I am not interested.

Can anyone confirm that it is indeed changed to Auto-Draft this year?

Last year I did not realize until a few minutes before the draft started that players did not get a point per reception, which I prefer, but went ahead and played. My fault, should have been more attentive to the rules.

I just want to make sure I do not sign up for an Auto-Draft league as I think they really suck.

I got a notice to sign up for the TalkBears2 FF League I participated in last year but noticed it was set up for Auto-Draft.

Last year I did not realize until a few minutes before the draft started that players did not get a point per reception, which I prefer, but went ahead and played. My fault, should have been more attentive to the rules.

I just want to make sure I do not sign up for an Auto-Draft league as I think they really suck.

I don't know about that, but anyone in the league should check their spam folder. I think it's crazy that yahoo mail thinks that an email about yahoo fantasy football is spam...That's where I found my invite after seeing you mention the league on here.

I would love to get back in a league with you. If there's an open spot somewhere let me know. Last couple yrs I really dialed back on my leagues and want to get more involved but can't say I'll ever get back to those days I had 6. Lol

If you change it to live draft and get rid of the auto-draft, I think everyone would be happy.

If it is a live draft I will sign up.

If you want to add 1 point per reception I personally would be thrilled, however, others, including yourself, might not agree so I will go with whatever the majority wants. I just personally like that bonus and I think it makes the rankings a bit more challenging.

If you change it to live draft and get rid of the auto-draft, I think everyone would be happy.

If it is a live draft I will sign up.

If you want to add 1 point per reception I personally would be thrilled, however, others, including yourself, might not agree so I will go with whatever the majority wants. I just personally like that bonus and I think it makes the rankings a bit more challenging.

Changed it to live draft. Will consider other changes after more input.

I've actually never been in a PPR league but I'm cool with it.

Personally I love PPR. Makes things more interesting and can really help a lot of players who may not get the yds or TDs but they get a crap load of receptions to help even things out. Hey LT. If there's an open spot can I get an invite

Personally I love PPR. Makes things more interesting and can really help a lot of players who may not get the yds or TDs but they get a crap load of receptions to help even things out. Hey LT. If there's an open spot can I get an invite

LT, sign Bowlingtwig up, I could use a couple of easy wins this year LOL

Sure. PM me you email and I'll send you an invite.

I was trying to remember, I think last year the TalkBears2 League had 12 teams, 8 making the playoffs, 4 in consolidation rounds.

I see 10 teams signed up so far even with Gary joining our league.

Is this indeed a 12 team league with 2 teams yet to resign for the league or is it a 10 team league?

Just trying to figure this out as it makes a big difference in drafting strategy.

It was a 12 team league with only 10 teams. I'm hoping we can get 2 more to join before the season.

There is also one team from last year that hasn't rejoined yet. I've been waiting a bit before asking for n00bs.

Who's team was Da Boars last year?

It was a 12 team league with only 10 teams. I'm hoping we can get 2 more to join before the season.

There is also one team from last year that hasn't rejoined yet. I've been waiting a bit before asking for n00bs.

Who's team was Da Boars last year?

It would be great to have 12 teams, hopefully we can get a full boat. Not sure about Da Boars.

I was trying to remember, I think last year the TalkBears2 League had 12 teams, 8 making the playoffs, 4 in consolidation rounds.

I see 10 teams signed up so far even with Gary joining our league.

Is this indeed a 12 team league with 2 teams yet to resign for the league or is it a 10 team league?

Just trying to figure this out as it makes a big difference in drafting strategy.

Yeah cuz your gonna need all the help u need to stop this truck from rolling

Thanks for clarifying that, I was obviously mistaken. Getting leagues mixed up, LOL

It was the league that I scored a lot of points in, but barely snuck in at 8th place into the playoffs. Which made some people mad, then I rolled through the playoffs to claim the championship. It was a crazy league last year.