Is this a sign of things to come?

DABEARSDABOMB

I was probably most impressed with one thing from this game...Cutler manning up and saying he should have put the ball on the back shoulder (on the pick to Jeffrey). For all of Cutler's pro's, his biggest inability in my opinion has been his overall leadership qualities and the fact that historically it is everyone but his own fault.

Maybe I'm crazy but I felt like in the post-game this was one of the first times he's taken full responsibility for his actions. I also heard an interview from Forte on NFL network earlier this week where he commented that Cutler is a lot more mature this training camp (said it must be the fact that he's married and had a kid). A more mature Cutler would be the best thing to happen to this franchise. He still has all of that skill and plenty of time to win a superbowl or two (or three!).

All things considered no major injuries and some of our young players stepped up.

I talked to a member of the media at training camp last week, and he was telling me how Cutler won' even acknowledge a question after practice if it's not on a Wednesday (which is the designated day he is scheduled to talk). So maybe he still has some growing up to do, but I do agree that him accepting blame for a poor throw yesterday was a nice step. I'm sure him being married and having a kid has changed him some.

I talked to a member of the media at training camp last week, and he was telling me how Cutler won' even acknowledge a question after practice if it's not on a Wednesday (which is the designated day he is scheduled to talk). So maybe he still has some growing up to do, but I do agree that him accepting blame for a poor throw yesterday was a nice step. I'm sure him being married and having a kid has changed him some.

The Bears only make him talk on Wednesdays. They also gave him his own PR guy as well. It's not his fault.

I noticed the rookie LB Greene #60 was alot of times being blocked out of plays and had a hard time shedding blockers. He also took a few bad angles, BUT he seemed to be in the picture in most plays around the line. What was everyone else's take on him?

I noticed the rookie LB Greene #60 was alot of times being blocked out of plays and had a hard time shedding blockers. He also took a few bad angles, BUT he seemed to be in the picture in most plays around the line. What was everyone else's take on him?

He looked like a rookie but had some good moments