TRich Trade

adam

The Browns have 5 picks in the first 3 rounds, including 2 in the 1st and 2 in the 3rd. They need to get at least 2 very good players out of that bunch. Two others can be solid-good ones. One is allowed to bust, because nobody hits on all 5 of their first 5 picks ever.

I will say that I'm thrilled that the Bears play the Browns this year, however. :dabears

I think I heard they had 6 picks in the first 3 rounds, but havent verified that info. I think the new regime, wants the top QB and 2 first round picks gives them potential to move up if they need to. Apparently they dont have the same opinion of Richardson as the previous heads of the Browns. It sucks for the fans, but going forward if they draft well it will be a good future.

I think I heard they had 6 picks in the first 3 rounds, but havent verified that info. I think the new regime, wants the top QB and 2 first round picks gives them potential to move up if they need to. Apparently they dont have the same opinion of Richardson as the previous heads of the Browns. It sucks for the plans, but going forward if they draft well it will be a good future.

I'm 99% certain it's 5. Regardless though if it's 5 or 6, they have to hit on a few.

I'm 99% certain it's 5. Regardless though if it's 5 or 6, they have to hit on a few.

I found a spot that stated they had 7 picks in the first 4 rounds, but it didnt break it down to the specific rounds. They need to draft two studs out of the first 3 picks to make all that they do worth while. We may be in there position in the very near future if the Cutler experiment falls apart, but Im not sure we can fall as far as the Browns will fall this year.