No pass rush

CrackerDog

That's where we are. Without an interior presence in the D line, we're not going very far this year. We'll only beat inferior opponents. To be able to beat the Packers and others we've yet to face, we need to improve this aspect of the team. Given all the injuries we've taken there, I just don't know who can fill that role.

Yeah, Cutler had a bad start to yet another game. But when the gave him Alshon, he hit him. When other receivers were open, he found them. Marshall was taken away.

The O line gave up more QB pressure than I'd like to see too. But NO isn't a shit team and we should've expected that.

But I'll go back to the topic of this post, there's ONE big problem on this team right now and I don't see how it gets addressed.

Agreed. I expressed the same sentiment on a nother thread. We are good. We can will probably beat the teams we should. If we run into a good one, we will struggle.

The lack of pressure is a huge concern... Not sure what can be done at this point, especially with all the injuries mounting up.

That's where we are. Without an interior presence in the D line, we're not going very far this year. We'll only beat inferior opponents. To be able to beat the Packers and others we've yet to face, we need to improve this aspect of the team. Given all the injuries we've taken there, I just don't know who can fill that role.

Yeah, Cutler had a bad start to yet another game. But when the gave him Alshon, he hit him. When other receivers were open, he found them. Marshall was taken away.

The O line gave up more QB pressure than I'd like to see too. But NO isn't a shit team and we should've expected that.

But I'll go back to the topic of this post, there's ONE big problem on this team right now and I don't see how it gets addressed.

Agreed. I expressed the same sentiment on a nother thread. We are good. We can will probably beat the teams we should. If we run into a good one, we will struggle.

The lack of pressure is a huge concern... Not sure what can be done at this point, especially with all the injuries mounting up.

We get Collins news pretty soon, and he was playing well before he got hurt. Melton is gone, Paea was out, this just doesn't add up to a good situation. Not much you can do when you have poor depth at the DT position, and that affects the poor defensive playy.

We get Collins news pretty soon, and he was playing well before he got hurt. Melton is gone, Paea was out, this just doesn't add up to a good situation. Not much you can do when you have poor depth at the DT position, and that affects the poor defensive playy.

To be fair, very few 4-3 teams could have both of their starting DT's out and have anything other than "poor depth" at that spot.

To be fair, very few 4-3 teams could have both of their starting DT's out and have anything other than "poor depth" at that spot.

Very true. But then again, Jerry Angelo drafted a DT in a high round pretty much every year for damn near a decade and... Poof!

(Yes, I realize I'm exaggerating.)