Paging ESPN Insiders

scs787

Todd McShay came out with his first mock draft so I was wondering if we have any insiders here to copy and paste it.

As a non insider I can only see the first 3 picks....3rd pick was QB Blake Bortles....Man I swear there seems to be a new QB every week that pops up to be a top 10 pick.

At pick 21, he has us taking Dominique Easley DL Florida.

He also has Minnesota DT Ra'Shede Hageman and Michigan State CB Darqueze Dennard as alternatives.

A DT coming off his 2nd ACL injury in 3 years??? Interesting.

I like the reports I see on him with phrases like "uncanny first step" "active hands" "most disruptive player in the SEC" and "extremely intelligent" being thrown out there. Also like that he's being compared to Geno Atkins.

Reports say the injury issues will scare some and might force him out of the first round, but he's got first round talent.

Without watching any game tape on him, I'd still prefer Hageman if they want to go DT, and prefer Denard overall.

I like the reports I see on him with phrases like "uncanny first step" "active hands" "most disruptive player in the SEC" and "extremely intelligent" being thrown out there. Also like that he's being compared to Geno Atkins.

Reports say the injury issues will scare some and might force him out of the first round, but he's got first round talent.

Without watching any game tape on him, I'd still prefer Hageman if they want to go DT, and prefer Denard overall.

I am there with you, I think Hageman is the best DL this year and could also play DE if we needed that.

Agreed. Denard > Hageman > Humpty Dumpty