Bears could be featured on Hard Knocks

scs787

Media already hates jay as it is. What do you think happens when they have that much access to him. That could get really ugly. Plus unlike some I don't feel the need to see everything that goes on behind the scenes.

I actually think it might have the opposite effect on Jays image. I think his criticism is unjust and that Jay is a really cool guy, I think he could be shown in a positive light on the show.

I can't imagine why you wouldn't wanna see some behind the scene stuff, should be good tv.

I actually think it might have the opposite effect on Jays image. I think his criticism is unjust and that Jay is a really cool guy, I think he could be shown in a positive light on the show.

I can't imagine why you wouldn't wanna see some behind the scene stuff, should be good tv.

Because not all behind the scenes stuff is great for casual fans. Somethings that go on behind the scenes would scare the living shit out of some.

I've seen Hard Knocks before. I wouldn't be scared.

I would love for the Bears to do Hard Knocks. Having said that, I fully believe it is a distraction that reduces a team's chances of success, but I watch football to be entertained, and that would be very entertaining. By no means would I say it guarantees a disappointing season. I think the Ravens won the SB the year they did it.

I, too, think Jay could actually benefit from it. He's liked by his teammates and is usually said to be aloof, not so much a jerk. One way to warm up to an aloof person is to be more exposed to their personal side.

My problem is I have no trust in the media at all. They have been spinning everything to make jay look like a criminal since he arrived and have wanted to run him out of town. Therefore I have no confidence that this could be a good thing. All its gonna take is 1 bad pass in scrimmage and they will immediately start the cut jay bandwagon again

Perhaps you are right, but in my view Jay has been his own worst enemy at times, particularly in the past....and only a very naive fan is going to call for Jay to be cut based on minor issues.

Media has hated him since day 1 and because he doesn't give a damn about them. And we all know in this country if u dont kiss the medias ass then they go out of there way to ruin you. Just straight facts unfortunately

Which is why you shouldn't care about what the media thinks...I know I sure don't.

I don't care what media thinks however we are talking about giving the media more opportunities to him. I hate to see such a good offensive team deal with those distracfions. And u know the media would be asking everyone on the team about that contract. Which would take away from what these goal is

I agree with you. Emery and Trestman and even teammates have all gone on record saying Jay has been the complete teammate and tram leader. Maybe a glimpse of him being a great team leader would give him a better image.

I have no clue how much of a distraction the Hard Knocks could be, it goes not seem to have an affect on the past teams that have done it.

Im all for the Bears being on Hard Knock, I would love it..... I like the Hard Knocks so much i watched every episode about the Bengals and Jets. Two teams I have zero interest in.