Sign in to follow this  
Stinger226

How

I have had troubles with something already on my computer...but it you're just pulling something from the net, there's the "picture frame" button above pretty much right under the "s" in "Fonts". All you do is post the URL of the imagine.

I'm certain others can help you more with a picture you have on your own computer.

How do you post a photo by your name on a post? I am computer stupid.

I have had troubles with something already on my computer...but it you're just pulling something from the net, there's the "picture frame" button above pretty much right under the "s" in "Fonts". All you do is post the URL of the imagine.

I'm certain others can help you more with a picture you have on your own computer.

I am refering to under your mad lith/butkus pic. on your username, not on the post itself.

I am refering to under your mad lith/butkus pic. on your username, not on the post itself.

click on "my controls" at top of this page under the banner, then in the left column under profile options is a link to edit your avatar.

Thanks pix!

click on "my controls" at top of this page under the banner, then in the left column under profile options is a link to edit your avatar.