Who's Online (See full list)
- There are no registered users currently online
Bearstalk
Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN
12,548 topics in this forum
-
I know alot of people deserve credit for today's win and some more then either. I just want to single them out and give them a lot of credit. Toub is a true professional and genious at his craft. The Bears continually have a great special teams, and that was a major factor in today. Knox, this isn't as much today, though he definitely contributed, I'm just in awe of his contributions as a whole. As a rookie WR it's hard to see time on the field for the Bears. He's not only earned his way on the field, but made the most of his opportunities. If he keeps up this work ethic and his talents continue to develop to the NFL stage he will continue to grow into something…
-
- 4 replies
- 1.4k views
-
-
The Bears had great field position all game. It really shows you how bad the bottom of the roster for Detroit is. We simply dominated on returns all day long. Peace
-
- 14 replies
- 3.3k views
-
-
From ESPN: "I guess we've got to get punched in the face a couple times to realize we're in a fight," defensive end Ogunleye said. I love it.
-
- 19 replies
- 4.6k views
-
-
-
http://www.nootsnotes.com/2009/10/04/noots...n-over-detroit/
-
- 3 replies
- 1.1k views
-
-
I didn't notice this when it happened but they were talking about it on the SCORE. I went back and watched it and Knox appears to be dropping/spiking the football simultaneously as he's crossing the goal line. There was no official close and the next closest player was a Bear. So it probably wouldn't have mattered, but still . . .
-
- 12 replies
- 2.8k views
-
-
Did anyone else have flashbacks of Jimmy Mac when Jay dove for the end zone from two yards out? We have a QB who is athletic and has a cannon, who can beat you multiple ways.
-
- 15 replies
- 3.8k views
-
-
Nice to see. And Wolfe gets his first TD! Good second half on this one.
-
- 1 reply
- 926 views
-
-
they just said the Knox has a leg injury? What happened?
-
- 32 replies
- 7.8k views
-
-
So far I have found: Jay Cutler Matt Forte Tommie Harris Greg Olsen Nick Roach Do you guys know of anyone else on there?
-
- 1 reply
- 993 views
-
-
-
Game just started and we are already complaining about the refs. Absolutely horrible. It was clear that wasn't a face mask.
-
- 1 reply
- 952 views
-
-
I have several question marks due to injuries and bye weeks this week. Jay Cutler or Tom Brady? Generally speaking I don't sit Brady but Cutler has such a favorable matchup. Which 2 RB's do you start, Clinton Portis, Joseph Addai, or Ronnie Brown? Also due to injuries I am having to start Kelley Washington or I can pickup Mark Clayton?
-
- 0 replies
- 664 views
-
-
Comments? Regardless of what happens here we need to win today I'd like to see a decisive win but I'll take a win. GB wins and they improve to 3-1 and Minny drops to 3-1 and if we win we improve to 3-1. 3 way tie for the division with the 1-3 lions at the bottom GB looses and they drop to 2-2 and Minny improves to 4-1 and if we win we improve to 3-1. we would move into second place. I have to think that this matchup favors the Packers. Minnesota hasn't had a true test like this yet. The 49ers should have beaten them last week but due to a fluke didn't. The Vikings have been flirting with failure and this time I think it bites them. I personally do…
-
- 4 replies
- 1.3k views
-
-
http://www.nootsnotes.com/2009/10/02/injur...oit-at-chicago/
-
- 0 replies
- 684 views
-
-
I'm not sure I'm be able to post when I'm in Chicago, but if I can't...then I'll keep it simple... GO BEARS!!!!!!!!!!!
-
- 0 replies
- 723 views
-
-
My buddy and I will be in row 6 section 439 ...yelling our fool head's off! GO BEARS!!!!
-
- 14 replies
- 3.3k views
-
-
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_...?urn=nfl,193266 I think it is a little too early for a comparison like this. Especially considering that Forte's rookie year was better than any year by either of the two. I also believe that he is playing injured, our O-Line has been bad in support of the run, teams have stacked the box, and we've played 2x 3-4 defenses.
-
- 12 replies
- 2.8k views
-
-
-
Cutler: 26-33, 285 yards, 3 TD's Forte: 25 carries, 101 yards, 1 TD, 4 catches, 36 yards, 1 TD Peterson: 5 carries, 21 yards Wolfe: 3 carries, 8 yards Hester: 7 catches, 78 yards, 1 TD Bennett: 6 catches, 63 yards Knox: 4 catches, 53 yards Olsen: 4 catches, 39 yards, 1 TD Davis: 2 catches, 16 yards Bears 37-16
-
- 122 replies
- 16.8k views
-