Who's Online (See full list)
- There are no registered users currently online
Bearstalk
Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN
12,547 topics in this forum
-
My first post, I read here all the time but I saw this and had to post it Kinda looks like our fearless leader... Lovie?
-
- 0 replies
- 706 views
-
-
http://www.chicagobreakingsports.com/mt-se...rs&limit=20
-
- 0 replies
- 994 views
-
-
http://www.aintitcool.com/node/44011 Capone: When you two were working together, did you feel like you were doing something rebellious or something that was feeding what they now call the “Counter Culture?” PF: Me and Roger? I had seen some of Roger’s films, once I knew that I was going to be interviewed [by Corman], I thought “Well I better check out some stuff.” I was impressed by what he was able to pull out from the core of zip and make something of substance. And I met him for a film that was untitled. I showed up looking really bizarre. I had a pair of glasses on that Brian Jones had given me, and they were kind of octagonal, but there was a mirror on the …
-
- 0 replies
- 967 views
-
-
http://www.chicagobears.com/news/NewsStory.asp?story_id=6582 Smith lauds depth, young talent at wide receiver position By: Larry Mayer | Last Updated: 2/26/2010 6:18 PM INDIANAPOLIS – Coach Lovie Smith is excited about the continued development of the Bears’ young wide receivers and believes that they’ll thrive in new coordinator Mike Martz’s system. While some considered the position a weak link prior to the 2009 season, Devin Hester, Earl Bennett, Johnny Knox, Devin Aromashodu and Rashied Davis combined to catch 185 passes for 2,334 yards. It was the highest output by Bears receivers since they had 192 receptions in 2002 and 2,363 yards in 2001. …
-
http://www.theredzone.org/BlogDescription/...ng/Default.aspx Schefter: Rumored Brandon Marshall trade to Chicago isn't happening Mar 3 3/3/2010 1:28:47 PM | More Adam Schefter of ESPN reports via Twitter a rumored trade of wide receiver Brandon Marshall to the Bears trade for won't happen because they don't have first- or second-round picks. Broncos place first-round tender on Brandon Marshall Mar 3 3/3/2010 1:44:13 PM | More Adam Schefter of ESPN reports via Twitter the Broncos placed the first-round tender on WR Brandon Marshall --------------------------------------------------- Thanks Captain Obvious, wish…
-
Bears | Negotiating for Rolle Comment (0) Thu, 04 Mar 2010 17:36:27 -0800 Brad Biggs, of the Chicago Tribune, reports the Chicago Bears are working on a deal with free-agent S Antrel Rolle (Cardinals), according to a source with knowledge of the situation. The team is actively involved in negotiations and could have a deal in place soon.
-
- 0 replies
- 652 views
-
-
Rolle expected to visit Giants Posted by Gregg Rosenthal on March 4, 2010 11:17 PM ET Antrel Rolle is taking full advantage of his head start to free agency. The latest: Rolle is expected to visit with the Giants Friday morning, assuming he doesn't sign a contract before then. Omar Kelly of the South Florida Sun-Sentinel writes that Rolle was offered a five-year contract by the Dolphins. Chris Mortensen is hearing that the Rolle sweepstakes will come down to the Giants and Dolphins. (Even though the Bears were negotiating first.) Soon-to-be former Cardinals teammate Darnell Dockett has an idea what's going to happen. "I just talked to Antrell …
-
- 0 replies
- 654 views
-
-
-
The press conference from Halas Hall is scheduled for 5:00 pm CST
-
- 0 replies
- 723 views
-
-
http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/footb...,4375726.column Rams safety fills bill for Smith’s greatest desire — takeaways Dan Pompei On the NFL March 7, 2010 E-mail Print Share Text Size Now that the Bears have a player who can force the opposing quarterback into making bad throws, they need a player who can intercept those passes. O.J. Atogwe, meet Lovie Smith. You might remember Atogwe. When he was playing free safety for the Rams last December, he had two forced fumbles against the Bears. And those forced fumbles are part of a large trend. Since Atogwe came into the league as a third-round pick out of Stanford in 2005, he has …
-
Unoffical time of 4.42, which is highest among safeties, until any of their ProDays. Ok so now, offically 4.45 at 6'1 209 http://www.rotoworld.com/content/playerpag...NFL&id=5708 Probably wont be around for us at 3rd Round... dammmm
-
Atogwe, Oshiomogho FS RFA 5-11 205 5th Season STL TBD Bethea, Antoine FS RFA 5-11 203 4th Season IND TBD Busing, John FS RFA 6-2 218 4th Season HOU TBD Eugene, Hiram FS RFA 6-2 200 4th Season OAK TBD Ferguson, Nick FS UFA 5-11 204 10th Season HOU TBD Jones, Sean FS UFA 6-1 220 6th Season PHI TBD Manning, Danieal FS RFA 5-11 202 4th Season CHI TBD Page, Jarrad FS RFA 6-0 225 4th Season KC TBD Phillips, Jermaine FS UFA 6-2 230 8th Season TB TBD Poteat, Hank FS UFA 5-10 195 8th Season CLE TBD Reis, Chris FS RFA 6-1 215 3rd Season NO TBD Wilson, Gibril FS Released 6-0 205 6th Season MIA TBD Young, Usama…
-
- 0 replies
- 777 views
-
-
It's the Chicago Way! http://draftmvps.nfl.com/?campaign=Ext_email_NL0318
-
- 0 replies
- 981 views
-
-
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/...he-trade-block/ I wonder what it will take and if we have enough, but the possibility of getting a young starting quality guard should at least be looked at.
-
- 0 replies
- 794 views
-
-
Due to the fact that my Bears season ticket $ and the ton of $ I owe for taxes this year are due at about the same time, I am going to be unable to afford my Bears tickets. That being said I don't really want to lose them. So, I would like to sell them for this year. I have 3 tickets. The grand total is $2,048 for 3 tickets to 10 games (2 preseason games). I usually sell the preseason games and never have a problem unloading them. Email me @ jesse2033@gmail.com for further information including seat location and payment details. I would rather sell them to somebody on here who would enjoy them as opposed to someone who is just going to scalp them.
-
- 0 replies
- 836 views
-
-
Here's a pretty helpful article on Atogwe's contract situation. Basically, the guy thinks that nobody's making an offer for Atogwe because they don't want the Rams to match, and that teams figure St. Louis will have to let him hit UFA after June 1st (rather than pay him $7 million) so they're waiting until then to start pursuing him. The author also makes it sound like Atogwe's going to drag his feet until June 1st and force the Rams' hand. We'll see...
-
- 0 replies
- 805 views
-
-
http://www.suntimes.com/sports/jensen/2134...-sean01.article
-
- 0 replies
- 830 views
-
-
On NFL Network, that whole best drafted players or whatever, his name was W. Peyton, that got under my skin. How insulting. Also when the guys were standing outside, it did it as well. Someone should get fired for that, his kids were there.
-
-
http://www.chicagobears.com/multimedia/ind...amp;play_clip=Y Very matter of fact dude. Says enough to make ya realize he is all about buisness.
-
- 0 replies
- 784 views
-