Who's Online (See full list)
- There are no registered users currently online
Bearstalk
Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN
12,547 topics in this forum
-
per Biggs' twitter. Welcome aboard, 2011 draft class. In 2014, you'll all likely be on other teams, whether it's the NFL or CFL.
-
- 0 replies
- 665 views
-
-
http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/footb...0,3163762.story
-
- 0 replies
- 666 views
-
-
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2011/writ...amp;hpt=hp_bn10
-
- 0 replies
- 815 views
-
-
Per Espn - Will miss most if not all preseason activity....
-
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/...ith-dies-at-66/
-
- 0 replies
- 732 views
-
-
-
1. Cutler looked good and bad at times. Urlacher had a nice pick vs Cutler but Cutler had 2 great throws, one deep slant to Williams and another streak down the sideline to Hester. 2. Sanzenbacher is holding his own. If he continues to play this way, he'll make the team. I love eating crow... 3. Paea had a cast on his right leg and had a pretty bad limp. I hope he's alright. 4. I didn't see Spencer play much, if at all. 5. Marion Barber is a beast. Forte is jacked too. 6. It amazes me how stupid some fans are. How could people say "Cutler is a fata** who sucks. Hanie is better?" What do people see in Hanie? He threw 2 INT's last year in one half o…
-
- 0 replies
- 687 views
-
-
A lot of you hate doing this when the schedule is released because teams improved a lot through the draft and FA, so now that it's all over with, here I go.. FALCONS WIN ---I think this is a toss up, but hey, it's a home game and the Bears have a great D while Atlanta does not. @ Saints LOSS ---This is tough, but I think the Saints will come out on top. Better offense, period. PACKERS WIN ---Another tough won, but the Bears and Pack always play each other tough recently. I give the edge to the Bears because it's at home. PANTHERS WIN ---Whether it's Clausen or Newton, the Bears are the better team. @ Lions LOSS ---I firmly stand by my statement that…
-
- 0 replies
- 722 views
-
-
http://espn.go.com/blog/chicago/bears/post...n-a-bigger-role “The plan is for him to play more, and hopefully be a starter,” Angelo told ESPNChicago.com at the NFL owners meetings. “Everything we saw this past year we liked. The arrow’s going up. We feel, physically speaking, he’s got everything you want in terms of size, speed, toughness. Now it’s just a matter of learning the position that will come with the repetition of more plays.” Melton bulked up during the lockout from his listed 2010 weight of 260 pounds to close to 300 pounds.
-
- 0 replies
- 856 views
-
-
Free agent WR from TCU Jimmy Young continued the tradition of carrying a veteran's shoulder pads after practice by performing the task for Roy Williams who was rebuffed by Dez Bryant last year when he asked the then Dallas rookie to do the same thing. To Jimmy Young's credit he felt that it was his duty as a sign of respect and tradition. Since I have basically deemed Sazenmacher(sp?) the underdog of TC I have to give Jimmy Young an honarable mention because that kind of attitude is rare in a WR nowadays and is quite refreshing.He is a real long shot to make the roster but here's hoping he can make the practice squad.
-
- 0 replies
- 654 views
-
-
Link. This just needed to be posted somewhere before someone asked if he was available next year. That is all. Thank you.
-
- 0 replies
- 631 views
-
-
Guys, A good friend of mine runs this t-shirt company in Chicago. He helped put out the really cool Derrick Rose shirt for the Bulls last season you can check out on his site. (Also check out his MacEnroe one too...) He's got a contest going for the design of 2 Bears shirts. If you have some creative juices flowing, give it a shot! Even just ideas! I wouldn't make mention of this if it weren't legit. Please at least give it a glance if you have any interest. The links to the contest are: http://sportshirtcontest.com/dent/ http://sportshirtcontest.com/peppers/ His main site is: http://www.thinkingfandesign.com/
-
- 0 replies
- 772 views
-
-
Looking at the 3rd pre-season game, there are a few things I expect to see. 1) The defense may continue to play vanilla, but should show the intensity we have seen lacking. 2) Better run/pass ratio from the O. 55 pass, 45 run. 3) Red zone package should be in effect to build confidence from last week. 4) The OL built a little confidence last week. I can see the coaches testing them a little more this week to help them grow. May put our QB's in an uncomfortable spot. 5) Guys are getting ready to get cut. I expect some hard work on special teams, giving a far greater result. Year two of the Martz offense, we should see vast improvement from last y…
-
- 0 replies
- 981 views
-
-
Here ya go http://wellsports2.blogspot.com/2011/09/08...-cleveland.html
-
- 0 replies
- 666 views
-
-
Chicago Bears Sign WR Kris Adams, G Ricky Henry, T Levi Horn, DT Jordan Miller, TE Andre Smith, LB Patrick Trahan and S Anthony Walters to the pratice squad ....and Marcus Harrision was signed by the Panthers today after being cut by the bears and chester Taylor is now a Cardinal. And in other news Tommie Harris was cut by the Colts.
-
- 0 replies
- 859 views
-
-
-
I mean what are they doing? Are they planning to trade up and filling roster spots ?
-
-
-
I found this article rather interesting. Really shows you just how good Donald was at getting in the backfield, and how Jernigan should be looked at as more of run stuffer than a 3 tech. http://www.rotoworld.com/articles/cfb/4665...k-dt-metrics-10 With Houston potentially, or perhaps likely, moving inside on passing downs I wouldn't totally be against taking Jernigan, but I still would love Donald. Wish they would have analysed more.
-
- 0 replies
- 632 views
-