Who's Online (See full list)
- There are no registered users currently online
Bearstalk
Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN
12,547 topics in this forum
-
Mr. Commish, how did you set-up the waivers and free agent set-up in yahoo? I have another league in Yahoo and would like to mimc your set-up. Thanks!
-
- 0 replies
- 642 views
-
-
He was one of 7 inactives and doesn't suit for game. http://espn.go.com/blog/seattle-seahawks/p...eattle-seahawks They didn't even want him in uniform in case his drops would spread to the other players, lol.
-
- 0 replies
- 692 views
-
-
March 8-9 -- NFL Regional Combine, Atlanta Falcons Training Facility, Flowery Branch, Georgia. March 8 -- Clubs are permitted to contact, and enter into contract negotiations with, the certified agents of players who will become Unrestricted Free Agents upon the expiration of their 2013 Player Contracts at 4:00 p.m., New York time, on March 11. However, a contract cannot be executed with a new club until 4:00 p.m., New York time, on March 11. March 11 -- Prior to 4:00 p.m., New York time, clubs must exercise options for 2014 on all players who have option clauses in their 2013 contracts. March 11 -- Prior to 4:00 p.m., New York time, clubs must submit Quali…
-
- 0 replies
- 758 views
-
-
I think we have one fairly good size contract in the offseason but the rest will be lower profile choices. I think we bring back Wooten but still need one. I think the one big one will be a DE along with the cutting of Peppers, this is highly probably. Choices: M. Bennett,L. Houston,M. Johnson, Hardy,Orakpo. I think Hardy and Orakpo will cost too much but we have a shot at the other 3. So I think Bennett and Houston will be the targets. Lower profile targets: Willie Young/DE/formally Detroit Mike Neal/DE/GB Everett/DE/Minn I like Willie Young, a up and comer Others I like: C. McD…
-
- 0 replies
- 607 views
-
-
Below are comments from NFL scouts after the National Championship against Auburn. In another thread, I posted my thoughts watching him play. I've also, added Joyner's. BTW, I've I stand before TJ was gassed from having the flu? As you can tell I'm a huge Jernigan fan Timmy Jernigan, DT: Jernigan was a dominating force in this game. Against the run, he used his quick hands to stack blockers and his lower strength to hold the point of attack. He violently shed blockers throughout the game and was disruptive for 3 1/2 quarters before gassing out late in the fourth quarter. Against the pass, his quickness was a problem for the interior of Auburn's offensive line. He …
-
- 0 replies
- 480 views
-
-
A few players in FAgency I think we should look at that would add to the team, not top players. Dexter McCluster/RB/WR - I think he would add something to our offense we havent seen yet. Matt Shawnessey/DE-already mentioned by a member, think he is under the radar player that could help lots.Could be gotten instead of Wootton Desmon Bishop/MLB- talented player injured last year Cory Graham/CB- at 29 still has some life in him Malcom Jenkins- young and upcoming Garret Grahan/TE- would be a good complement to Bennett
-
- 0 replies
- 671 views
-
-
Zach Zaidman @ZachZaidman 2m #Bears announce they've signed DB Kelvin Hayden to a one-year deal. I remember bot being a fan of his a year ago, but he has had some "good years" in the past so he's a capable backup. CB depth- Jennings-?-Frey-Hayden.......Still need Tillman or his replacement, and Bowman would be nice as well.
-
- 0 replies
- 619 views
-