Had A Blast At Family Fest

lemonej

With 2 grown sons with lives of their own it was extremely cool to hangout with them at Soldier's Field Sat Nite.The practice was crisp and high-paced. Looked like a lot of work was done on working the edges and what looked like a turn in slant that almost resembles a Wr screen. The WR that is on the roster that I believe should get a shot at the spot that Marquiss Wilson was holding is Spurlock he looked decent in the practice Sat Nite. I'm not surprised that wilson got hurt because he was on the field for a lot of drills including special teams. Speaking of special teams Pat O'Donnell does have a big leg and averaged 60 yds on kicks but was concentrating a lot on directional kicking and still was averaging 40+ yds on those kicks.

Met a fan from Omaha that has never grown up in Chicago and brought his whole family to the fest and of course I invited him here and told him my user name. This was the best B-day weekend of my life and now I have something in common with Buffone, Wilson and Briggs. 55!

Ps guys my fun weekend came crashing to a halt today when I go to the DMV to renew my driver's license and they told me that I can't see well enough to pass the driver's exam so 300 bucks later I have to go back tomorrow and show them I went to the eye doctor.(lol)

With 2 grown sons with lives of their own it was extremely cool to hangout with them at Soldier's Field Sat Nite.The practice was crisp and high-paced. Looked like a lot of work was done on working the edges and what looked like a turn in slant that almost resembles a Wr screen. The WR that is on the roster that I believe should get a shot at the spot that Marquiss Wilson was holding is Spurlock he looked decent in the practice Sat Nite. I'm not surprised that wilson got hurt because he was on the field for a lot of drills including special teams. Speaking of special teams Pat O'Donnell does have a big leg and averaged 60 yds on kicks but was concentrating a lot on directional kicking and still was averaging 40+ yds on those kicks.

Met a fan from Omaha that has never grown up in Chicago and brought his whole family to the fest and of course I invited him here and told him my user name. This was the best B-day weekend of my life and now I have something in common with Buffone, Wilson and Briggs. 55!

Ps guys my fun weekend came crashing to a halt today when I go to the DMV to renew my driver's license and they told me that I can't see well enough to pass the driver's exam so 300 bucks later I have to go back tomorrow and show them I went to the eye doctor.(lol)

Think of it as a positive that now you'll be able to better read the senior citizen's menu. Which you should be eligible for in most establishments. I actually look forward to that as my next milestone. Hey, we all have to have goals right?

Thanks for the update. If O'Donnell can get that distance and put it out of bounds inside the 20 it will be great for the defense. Based on reports from camp I'd say he needs to work on that skill for a couple years to get the consistency needed.

Thanks for the update. If O'Donnell can get that distance and put it out of bounds inside the 20 it will be great for the defense. Based on reports from camp I'd say he needs to work on that skill for a couple years to get the consistency needed.

I still would like to see him kick on a windy day! West Va and Miami are nothing like Soldier's Field. There was absolutely no wind Sat Nite and the weather was beautiful.

BTW Tress Way didn't look too bad either and was a lot more accurate on the directional kicks. I just wonder if he has a permanent residence in Bourbonnais because it seems like he's at camp every year or the first one they call when a punter is struggling.

Hey lem, you can now go to Mc Donalds and get that discount. lol