Week 1 Game thread

scs787

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

If the Bears can't even beat the Bills, I'm not sure who they can beat. Hard to see where all the wins come from, especially if injuries pile up like they have already.

We will be lucky to win 4 games if we can't beat EJ Manuel.

Did Allen play because I did't hear him announced once?

We will be lucky to win 4 games if we can't beat EJ Manuel.

I wouldn't go that far....Even after today I'd still be shocked if they're not at least 8-8.....I don't wanna build any excuses here but Santonio is not a #2 WR. If Alshon comes back and they stay healthy they're still gonna be good on offense.

I wouldn't go that far....Even after today I'd still be shocked if they're not at least 8-8.....I don't wanna build any excuses here but Santonio is not a #2 WR. If Alshon comes back and they stay healthy they're still gonna be good on offense.

Just look at the schedule, who is worse than Buffalo? Buffalo was arguably the worst team on our schedule and we lost to them at home.

Guess who had a better better QB Rating, Cutler or Manuel? Manuel had a 91.7 and ran for a TD.

Our defense, we allowed 3x 50 yard rushers and almost 200 yards rushing (almost 6 ypc).

We won't win a single game if we can't stop the run and we lose the turnover battle every week.

Still think saying they'll be lucky to win 4 games is silly. A healthy offense will still be good enough to win 6-8 games. But the question is will they be healthy.

We started the game healthy and lost. We lost today because we still cannot stop the run and the defense in general is still bad (see Manuel's QB Rating), and our offense makes too many mistakes/turnovers. I am being realistic, we have a tough schedule, and really needed this win. We now have 15 games vs 15 teams that can beat us. I think 4-11 is actually reasonable.

We started the game healthy and lost. We lost today because we still cannot stop the run and the defense in general is still bad (see Manuel's QB Rating), and our offense makes too many mistakes/turnovers. I am being realistic, we have a tough schedule, and really needed this win. We now have 15 games vs 15 teams that can beat us. I think 4-11 is actually reasonable.

Well we'll see I guess. A healthy offense will lead us to wins against good teams IMO. But it pretty much has to be totally healthy. Once Jeffery went down I'm sure Marshall, who was banged up himself, was getting bracketed which is why we saw Bennett and Forte get the brunt of the targets in the 2nd half.

I agree on Hester, but McCown is not better than Cutler.

McCown threw a pick in his first drive....An ugly one

Guest TerraTor
The questions I posed the other day are still looking on point after the 1st game. Right now the Bears best safety is Chris Conte, which is a problem. They also have zero quality NFL LB'ers.

Haha

. Well ill b dammed