We Match Up Better Against the Patriots

AZ54

As long as we have Bostic and SMC (and Fuller) out there to cover the TEs I think the D can do enough to keep the scoring within range of what our offense should do. And what our offense should do is run the football. This is not to say we should be favored…far from it but I still don't think this game is as big of slam dunk for the Patriots as what some might believe.

Let's see they have lost to the Dolphins, beat the Vikings, Raiders, then lost to the Chiefs, and of late have beaten the Bengals (who were missing some key players), Bills and just barely beat the Jets after giving up 25pts to Geno Smith. We could lose big but we could just as likely be in this to the end. BEAR DOWN!

As long as we have Bostic and SMC (and Fuller) out there to cover the TEs I think the D can do enough to keep the scoring within range of what our offense should do. And what our offense should do is run the football. This is not to say we should be favored…far from it but I still don't think this game is as big of slam dunk for the Patriots as what some might believe.

Let's see they have lost to the Dolphins, beat the Vikings, Raiders, then lost to the Chiefs, and of late have beaten the Bengals (who were missing some key players), Bills and just barely beat the Jets after giving up 25pts to Geno Smith. We could lose big but we could just as likely be in this to the end. BEAR DOWN!

Bear Down!

I could see a blow out by either team. The Bears Dline with Ratcliff back could dominate a questionable Patriots Oline. The Bears CB's outclass the Patriot WR's even with a one armed Fuller. This is a prime match up for Forte.

However, it is the Patriots with a great pass D this year, Gronk is uncoverable, and they don't lose at home.

I'm expecting a close game, and Bears win if the Bears O show up this game.

I could see a blow out by either team. The Bears Dline with Ratcliff back could dominate a questionable Patriots Oline. The Bears CB's outclass the Patriot WR's even with a one armed Fuller. This is a prime match up for Forte.

However, it is the Patriots with a great pass D this year, Gronk is uncoverable, and they don't lose at home.

I'm expecting a close game, and Bears win if the Bears O show up this game.

Chandler Jones won't be playing. Neither will Jordan Mills but I think we gain a slight advantage among the two since Ola has been solid so far in his play. Ola is actually more mobile than Mills IMO but we'll see how he handles speed on the edge.

Chandler Jones won't be playing. Neither will Jordan Mills but I think we gain a slight advantage among the two since Ola has been solid so far in his play. Ola is actually more mobile than Mills IMO but we'll see how he handles speed on the edge.

I'm actually relieved that Ola will be playing in Mills' place. Mills has resembled J'Marcus Webb far too often this year.

Let's see; future HOF QB with winning record at home and other elements weighing heavy in NE favor... Should be a blowout. But for some reason I actually think the Bears will win. Similar odds have been faced with unfamiliar results. Oh... And the Bears are 3-0 on the road.

I'm actually relieved that Ola will be playing in Mills' place. Mills has resembled J'Marcus Webb far too often this year.

Let's see; future HOF QB with winning record at home and other elements weighing heavy in NE favor... Should be a blowout. But for some reason I actually think the Bears will win. Similar odds have been faced with unfamiliar results. Oh... And the Bears are 3-0 on the road.

Bears are 3-1 on the road - lost at Carolina.

Peace :dabears