Lovie/McCown Bowl Game Thread

adam

Lovie is back in town with Josh at the helm. One team is going to leave with a 2-game winning streak (and worse draft pick). Both teams are 2-5 in their last 7 games, so this is going to be a closer game than most believe. TB is better on the road 2-3 than we are at home 1-3. If we can't beat another bottom feeder, the franchise needs to just fold.

Bears 27-17

Another nice pick by conte. Like I previously stated its too early to give up on him.

Agreed. I think what hurts him is he tries too hard to make the big hits. Hence the bum shoulder and number of concussions.

In other news, can we just trade Cutler for McCown right now?

For all that is good please pull him.

One thing I'd like to see is the continued resurgence of Allen. I want to have him back again next year but first I need to know he's worth the spot. He's got the leadership ability, now can he keep on sacking?

Wasn't Allen's contract written that the guarantee was like $3 million this year and $9 million next year? i.e. it's really tough to get rid of him because you have to pay him next year anyway?

Agreed. I think what hurts him is he tries too hard to make the big hits. Hence the bum shoulder and number of concussions.

In other news, can we just trade Cutler for McCown right now?

For all that is good please pull him.

Glad your not the GM. I still choose Jay over Mccown.