Cobb back with Pack

dawhizz

I'm shocked on both ends. It was smart on his end to take a little less to stay with Rodgers. But for the Packers, I thought Adams was being groomed for that role, thought they probably shoulda used that money for Cobb to shore up other areas.

How is it you've been on here longer than anyone else, yet you only have 250 posts in 9 years?

But I digress, did you think Cobb was worth more than 4/40? I thought less. With Rogers the Packers seem to replace WR's with no problem.

Not about what we think he's worth, he coulda probably gotten more from someone desperate like the Raiders or Jags. Something like $60mil/5 is what I'd bet he could've received.

s for my post total, I've been on and off on this board since it opened. Some years I'm mad active, others not so much.

He only got $6 mil more than Jackson. I am surprised too because this was his big contract opportunity. He probably saw what happened to Jennings and Jones when they left.

Everything I have read, he has got exactly what he was suppose to get. 9 to 10 mil,has always been his projection. Didnt think GB has the money, but it is what it is.

Everything I have read, he has got exactly what he was suppose to get. 9 to 10 mil,has always been his projection. Didnt think GB has the money, but it is what it is.

Oh, I was seeing Jags/Raiders offering $1-2 more than GB, and GB was originally offering $8-9, so it seems like they went up a little and met halfway.

I think he wanted to stay there, if you had Rodgers, wouldnt you?

That is why I mentioned Jones and Jennings. They did nothing after leaving GB. For GB, it is a good move for this year, but next year Nelsons bigger money kicks in and they will have $22 mil or so tied up in 2x WRs.

That is why I mentioned Jones and Jennings. They did nothing after leaving GB. For GB, it is a good move for this year, but next year Nelsons bigger money kicks in and they will have $22 mil or so tied up in 2x WRs.

GB is going for it now, will worry about their cap next year.