Talkbear I fantasy football

Stinger226

There are a lot of good teams in this league, you guys must all be smart, it is hard for me to draft a good team in this league.

I see my team as middle of the pack in this group.

Teams I like in no particular order. Balls, Crushers and Nopper with Bell back in a couple of weeks.

My strong points are Gronk,Ben,Cobb and Lacy but my #2 WR and #2 RBs could end up dooming me. Some of you have one weak spot, but I see a couple on mine that will lead to to many losses.

Good luck to you guys, but make no mistake about it, I want to kick you ass, and my smack talk will all be in good fun , so dont take it to personal. I will have to say it is hard for me to jack with Mad on here and the blog, he just seems like to nice a guy for me to jack with. I know I can annoy people at times, but my initial intent is to inject humor with my statements. The problem is when something pops in my mind, I generally say it without the proper time to digest it and I sometime look stupid. At my age I call them brain farts, and I dont usually say something to piss people off on purpose.

Definitely a challenging league, every sleeper I tried to wait on but still pick earlier than ADP was always scooped up before I could pick them. Hopefully I will have some better luck this year, I went from back to back titles to last place lol.

Good Luck unless you are playing me!

:bringit

Damn! I've been accused of a lot of things, but smart & nice are rarely them!

Please bring the smack talk! I love it! I won't take it personally!

You simply have too many Packers, therefore you must go down!

:cheers

There are a lot of good teams in this league, you guys must all be smart, it is hard for me to draft a good team in this league.

I see my team as middle of the pack in this group.

Teams I like in no particular order. Balls, Crushers and Nopper with Bell back in a couple of weeks.

My strong points are Gronk,Ben,Cobb and Lacy but my #2 WR and #2 RBs could end up dooming me. Some of you have one weak spot, but I see a couple on mine that will lead to to many losses.

Good luck to you guys, but make no mistake about it, I want to kick you ass, and my smack talk will all be in good fun , so dont take it to personal. I will have to say it is hard for me to jack with Mad on here and the blog, he just seems like to nice a guy for me to jack with. I know I can annoy people at times, but my initial intent is to inject humor with my statements. The problem is when something pops in my mind, I generally say it without the proper time to digest it and I sometime look stupid. At my age I call them brain farts, and I dont usually say something to piss people off on purpose.