Bears vs Lions

Chitownhustla

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Absolutely nobody understands what constitutes a catch in the NFL anymore. The announcers, the rules interpreters, the former players, the current players. That's pretty crazy. I don't know what the replay guy up in the booth is doing, but I thought for sure the Bears would get the benefit of that.

Absolutely nobody understands what constitutes a catch in the NFL anymore. The announcers, the rules interpreters, the former players, the current players. That's pretty crazy. I don't know what the replay guy up in the booth is doing, but I thought for sure the Bears would get the benefit of that.

Fox said it should be an INT. So freakin stupid!

I expected better from this team going up against an 0-5 team. The offense is moving the ball, but a lack of redzone execution is really hurting their chances to take the game over. The defense has put up no resistance whatsoever and getting no pressure on the QB. The Lions offensive line is awful. It seems like if McPhee isn't making something happen, this defense can't do anything. He hasn't made an impact on the game yet. Seems like the D goes as he goes.

I just watched the INT 10 times in row, and I'm behind the action, but that's an atrocious play by Alshon. He had a slow get off, poor juke off the line, didn't get the edge for the outside fade, and made zero effort after the DB contacted him.

Not a great throw by Cutler - it should have been further into the corner - but it would be nice if Alshon looked remotely good on that play.

Having said all that, I hate the Bears' play-calling in the red zone this year.