Newest Mocks

Chitownhustla

Damn, My boy Paxton Lynch is getting some top 10 love??? Brought him up weeks ago as an under the radar guy I wanted in the mid rounds.

Dudes been balling out. Kind of goes with my point in the other thread where there's not a huge drop between Cook/Goff, and guys like Lynch.

That said, no thanks with him or any other QB in the first.

A late round prospect I would like to see taken rd4 or after is Clemson S Jayron Kearse. He is big, 6-5 215 and would be more of a Nickle rover type DB to start. Give Fangio and Donatell a year to groom him and he can be our Cam Chancellor. Not sure where he gets picked yet since he was one of my sleepers, round 5 would be nice since I think he will need developmental work. But his measurables and family line (Jevon Kearse/Phillip Buchanan S) help.

1-Jaylon Smith LB

2-Cameron Sutton CB

3-Nick Martin G

4-Jayron Kearse S

A late round prospect I would like to see taken rd4 or after is Clemson S Jayron Kearse. He is big, 6-5 215 and would be more of a Nickle rover type DB to start. Give Fangio and Donatell a year to groom him and he can be our Cam Chancellor. Not sure where he gets picked yet since he was one of my sleepers, round 5 would be nice since I think he will need developmental work. But his measurables and family line (Jevon Kearse/Phillip Buchanan S) help.

1-Jaylon Smith LB

2-Cameron Sutton CB

3-Nick Martin G

4-Jayron Kearse S

I like your mock more than either of the ones above. Not a huge fan of Jaylon Smith, but he is a superb athlete. Cameron Sutton is a stud, and has the added bonus of being a return guy. It's odd that I don't like the one OL pick, but Martin is a true center and I think he's sort of clumsy. Loooove Kearse as a FS prospect. He's got the genes, pedigree, and size to be an incredibly rangy FS in the NFL.

I like your mock more than either of the ones above. Not a huge fan of Jaylon Smith, but he is a superb athlete. Cameron Sutton is a stud, and has the added bonus of being a return guy. It's odd that I don't like the one OL pick, but Martin is a true center and I think he's sort of clumsy. Loooove Kearse as a FS prospect. He's got the genes, pedigree, and size to be an incredibly rangy FS in the NFL.

I am a Golden Domer homer you might see. I do want to see another starter added to the oline. RG makes the most sense since Ducasse has been the weak link imo, I just pick him since he is a name I know. I would be fine with Smith if we a picking in the 7-10 range. If that is the case, options may be slim. It might be the #3 OT, #2 QB etc. But Kearse is a kid i would like to see. Once the mocks expand to 4 or 5 rounds, his name will start to get known.

I am a Golden Domer homer you might see. I do want to see another starter added to the oline. RG makes the most sense since Ducasse has been the weak link imo, I just pick him since he is a name I know. I would be fine with Smith if we a picking in the 7-10 range. If that is the case, options may be slim. It might be the #3 OT, #2 QB etc. But Kearse is a kid i would like to see. Once the mocks expand to 4 or 5 rounds, his name will start to get known.

I am a ND fan as well!

Jaylon Smith is a freak athlete. He is listed at 6'3 240 lbs. I will say he doesnt look like a 240 LB, he doesnt have an ounce of fat on him so that may be why. I would think Fangio could do some great stuff with Jaylon.

I am a ND fan as well!

Jaylon Smith is a freak athlete. He is listed at 6'3 240 lbs. I will say he doesnt look like a 240 LB, he doesnt have an ounce of fat on him so that may be why. I would think Fangio could do some great stuff with Jaylon.

I'm also a ND fan, but there is something about Smith that I can't pinpoint that I don't like.

Having said that, I'm all aboard the Fangio train, and I think the key to a successful 3-4 is to have a stout NT and a combination of crazy athletes at LB. It's just simply easier to find super athletes for a 3-4 than it is to find mobile monsters for the frontside of a 3-4. Considering the fact that I'm not impressed by either of our ILBs, I wouldn't be completely upset if the Bears went LB in round 1 AND round 2.

1. Jaylon Smith, ND - 6'3" 240lbs - Great 3-4 Will athleticism

2. Reggie Ragland, Alabama - 6'2" 258lbs - Prototype 3-4 Mike thumper

If Fangio wants to keep SMC, move his ass to the outside where he belongs.

I'm also a ND fan, but there is something about Smith that I can't pinpoint that I don't like.

Having said that, I'm all aboard the Fangio train, and I think the key to a successful 3-4 is to have a stout NT and a combination of crazy athletes at LB. It's just simply easier to find super athletes for a 3-4 than it is to find mobile monsters for the frontside of a 3-4. Considering the fact that I'm not impressed by either of our ILBs, I wouldn't be completely upset if the Bears went LB in round 1 AND round 2.

I seen an interesting one two combo, which was ND LB J Smith and Duke S Jeremy Cash. Those two both fly around the field and are in almost every play. Cash is an intersting prospect and the LB/S combo would bring back Urlacher/Brown talks.

Not sure McClellin would get re-signed w/o seeing if he can play outside... again. If he gets re-signed means he progressed enough in the middle to see another 3-4 years of him.

Conversely, I'm an ND hater, but absolutely love Smith. His abilities in coverage is something I think Fanio would love.

I also wouldn't mind 2 new ILBs, but I have Brandon Marshall on my wish list.

I agree with the previous post about them not resigning SMC to play OLB. BUT, I wouldn't mind seeing Jones given a shot outside. I really think he could be that speed rusher they're missing. Jones-Marshall-Smith-McPhee sounds really good to me.

Conversely, I'm an ND hater, but absolutely love Smith. His abilities in coverage is something I think Fanio would love.

I also wouldn't mind 2 new ILBs, but I have Brandon Marshall on my wish list.

I agree with the previous post about them not resigning SMC to play OLB. BUT, I wouldn't mind seeing Jones given a shot outside. I really think he could be that speed rusher they're missing. Jones-Marshall-Smith-McPhee sounds really good to me.

Jones-Ragland-Smith-McPhee sounds incredible to me.

I'm seeing a lot of comments about getting a safety in the draft and I hope that is to pair with Amos who is quietly imo playin the best in the secondary and showing AARP Rolle the door if its cap friendly.

Personally I'm fine with going into next season with Rolle/Amos going into next year, but yes, if they draft a S or move Fuller to S it would be to replace Rolle......Unless Amos falls off a cliff.